Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all need to calm down going at each other like this. Just like someone else said, if you don't like this thread take your own advice and ignore it. It's one thing to post what you like and hate and are irritated by but quit jumping all over each other, damn. 

Didnt read what you wrote, just came in here to drop another gif on your lame a*s lol
Just stop brah. 

Last edited:
Y'all need to calm down going at each other like this. Just like someone else said, if you don't like this thread take your own advice and ignore it. It's one thing to post what you like and hate and are irritated by but quit jumping all over each other, damn. 

Just stop brah. 
This ish is not that serious to me, so stopping what? laughing at grown a*s men taking a Internet forum serious, I was the one who said if you don't like something don't click on it
I will stay in my lanes and post in threads for people that appreciate the pictures or information
Grown men crying
37419281.jpg

Last edited:
This ish is not that serious to me, so stopping what? laughing at grown a*s men taking a Internet forum serious, I was the one who said if you don't like something don't click on it
I will stay in my lanes and post in threads for people that appreciate the pictures or information
Grown men crying
37419281.jpg

Sounds like you're taking it more serious than anyone else here my dude. 

Last edited:
 Topics deemed threadworthy are made into threads, topics in the proper place get the proper amount of attention and the other topics get responded to (or ignored) then disappear. I don't see the big issue.
so why have a TAN thread then?

and why does it belong on general AND music?

if someone wants to create a topic, MAKE it and stop being half assed about it.

that TAN thread is a junk thread that occasionally swallows up relevant topics that would've flourished had it been made a actual thread..

is general's JR when general never NEEDED a Jr general in da first place....

and as far as da posters in that kiddie section, its like da lil kindergartners that wanna pee on themselves

in their littler corner at recess instead of playing duck duck goose w/ da rest of da class...island of misfits indeed

laugh.gif

Last edited:
 Topics deemed threadworthy are made into threads, topics in the proper place get the proper amount of attention and the other topics get responded to (or ignored) then disappear. I don't see the big issue.

that TAN thread is a junk thread that occasionally swallows up relevant topics that would've flourished had it been made a actual thread..

and as far as da posters in that kiddie section, its like da lil kindergartners that wanna pee on themselves

in their littler corner at recess instead of playing duck duck goose w/ da rest of da class...island of misfits indeed

laugh.gif
I'm going to take your advice and make every huffingtonpost I see into a thread.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
how do you say all this when you still sleep on the same sheets you used to pee on when you were younger?

Last edited:
Quick someone call the wambulance...

Ninjahood actually has some legit points, even tho i only been on NT for 4 years i can tell

The feeling of general has changed, I feel like there was always a popping thread in general, now the vibe has died, its sad cause general is the most interesting forum

Despite it being the same people who post in there i can honestly say it has helped me once, even though i was trolled rough

Quick someone call the wambulance...
Ninjahood actually has some legit points, even tho i only been on NT for 4 years i can tell

The feeling of general has changed, I feel like there was always a popping thread in general, now the vibe has died, its sad cause general is the most interesting forum

Despite it being the same people who post in there i can honestly say it has helped me once, even though i was trolled rough
"the feeling of general has changed." da .... does this mean?

meth has already illustrated that the activity is the same was it was when nt was on yuku.

When we were on yuku, I don't recall anyone complaining about tan.

It was only until we switched to huddler.

So this feeling of general changing is most likely to do the huddler switch rather than because of tan.

"the feeling of general has changed." da .... does this mean?

meth has already illustrated that the activity is the same was it was when nt was on yuku.

When we were on yuku, I don't recall anyone complaining about tan.

It was only until we switched to huddler.

So this feeling of general changing is most likely to do the huddler switch rather than because of tan.
this is why the feeling has changed:

everytime a thread starts poppin, people start catching feelings and ask for a lock,

Huddlr and Yuku dont have anything to do with it

Before Tan i legit could browse general for hours on end without running out of threads with interesting info in them

When i finally got some info in TAN it was after i was trolled and was turned off to the thread, so how is it beneficial to members who arent regulars of the thread

Yall TAN members only want other TAN regulars posting in there

Before Tan i legit could browse general for hours on end without running out of threads with interesting info in them

When i finally got some info in TAN it was after i was trolled and was turned off to the thread, so how is it beneficial to members who arent regulars of the thread

Actually, they do.

Really? Go screenshots some pages of nt when tan didn't exist. Show me these unlimited amount of interesting threads that tan has now made non-existent.

How did you come to that conclusion?

I'm a tan member and I don't give a damn who posts in tan.

ninjahood could become a tanner tomorrow and start contributing to the thread.

I wouldn't give a .....

Actually, they do.

Really? Go screenshots some pages of nt when tan didn't exist. Show me these unlimited amount of interesting threads that tan has now made non-existent.

I wouldn't give a .....
looks how they refer to themselves...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

im a NTer...these cats claimin Tan like its a completely separate entiy from NT, which i KNOW meth didn't want.

that thread takes from NT and general, it doesn't contribute to da rest of da community...its a parasite,

Last edited:

I agree with the most of what you are saying except the last part.

People in TAN are pretty cool

Most of the people defending it in this thread, have 1000+ post in it

Obviously they dont want it gone they invested alot of hours in there

Actually, they do.

Like what you just wrote in TAN

'why do people of other races use the n word?
black people can't own nothin no mo."

If you articulated that a little better. Thats thread worthy.

Actually, they do.

I wouldn't give a .....
looks how they refer to themselves...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

im a NTer...these cats claimin Tan like its a completely separate entiy from NT, which i KNOW meth didn't want.

that thread takes from NT and general, it doesn't contribute to da rest of da community...its a parasite,
logic, not even once.

All that tells you is that the people who have that many posts in tan actually know what they're talking about unlike ninjahood.

I've already seen like 5 threads about this topic. They're usually locked.

Also, I was joking when I made that comment, so no it should not be made into a thread.

You going through my post history fishing for "threads" when you don't even understand the context of what I posted is ridiculous.

If I articulated that a little better, then I would be being serious.

Which I was not.

Actually, they do.

I wouldn't give a .....
looks how they refer to themselves...:x :lol: :smh:

logic, not even once.

All that tells you is that the people who have that many posts in tan actually know what they're talking about unlike ninjahood.

I've already seen like 5 threads about this topic. They're usually locked.
Also, I was joking when I made that comment, so no it should not be made into a thread.
You going through my post history fishing for "threads" when you don't even understand the context of what I posted is ridiculous.
If I articulated that a little better, then I would be being serious.
Which I was not.

Fair enough

And I wasn't fishing through your post history. It popped up on the preview of TAN. You don't have to a be jerk about dude. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom