Thug Luv Vs. Notorious Thugs

i love pac but i gotta go with Track 1 Disc 2 on life after death. i mean Big road that damn beat like he was from Cleveland, OH. Pac on the other hand rapped well like Pac.

i love pac but i gotta go with Track 1 Disc 2 on life after death. i mean Big road that damn beat like he was from Cleveland, OH. Pac on the other hand rapped well like Pac.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

thug luv

pimp.gif

and dont ever post a "who has a the better _________  pac or big?"

we got a load of biased new yorkers and they will always say big

pac could of thrown the best verse the world has ever seen and they will still go with big.
Like the same #@#% don't apply to the Cali dudes.
laugh.gif

But yeah...Notorious Thugs.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

thug luv

pimp.gif

and dont ever post a "who has a the better _________  pac or big?"

we got a load of biased new yorkers and they will always say big

pac could of thrown the best verse the world has ever seen and they will still go with big.
Like the same #@#% don't apply to the Cali dudes.
laugh.gif

But yeah...Notorious Thugs.

13. Notorious Thugs
Featuring Layzie, Krayzie and Bizzy Bone
Produced By Stevie J. and Puffy

Puffy: Big understood how important the Midwest and the South were at that time. He loved Bone Thugs. Being that he really liked melodies, he really liked Bone Thugs. 

Krayzie Bone: Puff just called up one day while we were out in California, "Come by the studio tonight." So we went. As soon as we walked in, Big was like, "What yall eating, drinking and smoking?" It was a shock how down to earth he was. #*%!% used to floss in his raps big time. But when you met him he was a real humble dude. There was a lot of things that he wanted to know about us and about our flows. He just wanted to know how we came about doing our style and how we did our vocals. He was watching us do our parts like, "Goddamn, yall *%+%$% are crazy."

Layzie Bone: I came with a couple ounces of herb, and about 15 minutes into the session, Biggie had it in his hand [laughs]. I'm like, "This #*%!% just gangstered me for my weed!" But I ain't say nothing because its cool. When Biggie did our style, that's when Bone received respect for our +%$*. It was like the whole industry never gave us our Ps. But Biggie was telling us that whole night in the studio like, "Yall just came in and laid it down so fast. Yall *%+%$% are amazing." He was marveling off of us. And we telling him how much love we had for him.

D. Roc: That dude Layzie was passed out in the truck. Like they ordered a case of Hennessy, drinking it by themselves. He was drunker than everybody and everybody was like, "This #*%!% is gonna ##%# up our whole night." When it was his go, I went and tapped on the window. His face was on the glass - slobbing, knocked out. I tapped. He walked straight out the car, into the booth, did his verse in one take and went straight out the car, into the booth, did his verse in one take and went straight back into the joint and passed out again.

Stevie J: After Bone Thugs went in there and ripped it, Big took it home for a minute. He was like, "I aint layin mine. I gotta wait. This style aint what I'm used to."

Lil Cease:
The Bone Thugs +%$*, nobody could be in the room [when Big was recording his verse] for that. He really wanted to sit there and master that +%$*. Cause he knew he was about to do something different, and whatever came out the studio was gonna be so, so new

pimp.gif

13. Notorious Thugs
Featuring Layzie, Krayzie and Bizzy Bone
Produced By Stevie J. and Puffy

Puffy: Big understood how important the Midwest and the South were at that time. He loved Bone Thugs. Being that he really liked melodies, he really liked Bone Thugs. 

Krayzie Bone: Puff just called up one day while we were out in California, "Come by the studio tonight." So we went. As soon as we walked in, Big was like, "What yall eating, drinking and smoking?" It was a shock how down to earth he was. #*%!% used to floss in his raps big time. But when you met him he was a real humble dude. There was a lot of things that he wanted to know about us and about our flows. He just wanted to know how we came about doing our style and how we did our vocals. He was watching us do our parts like, "Goddamn, yall *%+%$% are crazy."

Layzie Bone: I came with a couple ounces of herb, and about 15 minutes into the session, Biggie had it in his hand [laughs]. I'm like, "This #*%!% just gangstered me for my weed!" But I ain't say nothing because its cool. When Biggie did our style, that's when Bone received respect for our +%$*. It was like the whole industry never gave us our Ps. But Biggie was telling us that whole night in the studio like, "Yall just came in and laid it down so fast. Yall *%+%$% are amazing." He was marveling off of us. And we telling him how much love we had for him.

D. Roc: That dude Layzie was passed out in the truck. Like they ordered a case of Hennessy, drinking it by themselves. He was drunker than everybody and everybody was like, "This #*%!% is gonna ##%# up our whole night." When it was his go, I went and tapped on the window. His face was on the glass - slobbing, knocked out. I tapped. He walked straight out the car, into the booth, did his verse in one take and went straight out the car, into the booth, did his verse in one take and went straight back into the joint and passed out again.

Stevie J: After Bone Thugs went in there and ripped it, Big took it home for a minute. He was like, "I aint layin mine. I gotta wait. This style aint what I'm used to."

Lil Cease:
The Bone Thugs +%$*, nobody could be in the room [when Big was recording his verse] for that. He really wanted to sit there and master that +%$*. Cause he knew he was about to do something different, and whatever came out the studio was gonna be so, so new

pimp.gif

Biggie's verse was better, but Pac's was harder, if that makes any sense.
Bizzy Bones verse on Thug Luv was better than both.
It's hard for me to decide which song was better overall. I will say that both songs were fitting.

Biggie's verse was better, but Pac's was harder, if that makes any sense.
Bizzy Bones verse on Thug Luv was better than both.
It's hard for me to decide which song was better overall. I will say that both songs were fitting.

Bizzy on Thug Luv is heaters. Bigs verse was better than Pacs. Hard to decide between the two... But if I had to choose I would say Thug Luv because I literally studied those lyrics when I was in elementary school. Know them to this day.

Bizzy on Thug Luv is heaters. Bigs verse was better than Pacs. Hard to decide between the two... But if I had to choose I would say Thug Luv because I literally studied those lyrics when I was in elementary school. Know them to this day.

Back
Top Bottom