Thunder @ Clippers Thread...

jpzx

Supporter
This game starts at the same exact time as the Cavs/Warriors game..and if you're like me and don't like watching the elite NBA teams play all the time,the Clippers/Thunder game starts at the same time.

For those of you that don't live in the area, it's on the free NBA League Pass preview
pimp.gif

Anyway, Thunder by 4 and Durant gets 30+

I'm sorry...this Kyle Weaver !$+!! is butt. Came into the game and @@#+%! are going smack at him and he's supposed to be a stopper.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

A lot of good young talent in this game...Durant, Green, Westbrook, Thornton, Gordon and Jordan.
Exactly and that's why neither of these teams should be as bad as they've been this season..especially OKC

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

A lot of good young talent in this game...Durant, Green, Westbrook, Thornton, Gordon and Jordan.
I was thinking the same.

I'm hoping to cash in on the Clips being underdog at home.

smokin.gif
to all the NBA game threads now on NT due to the free League Pass preview.
I couldn't go without it. The effort is there every night with these teams with young talent (Memphis/OKC/etc.), I would much rather watch them in theregular season than the nationally televised games won by superstars at the free throw line.

Kevin has much better foot speed this year, in my opinion.

smokin.gif

(We're taking over.)

I'm really caught off guard by Ricky Davis not jacking up shots every time he touches the ball...it's so unlike Ricky Davis
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the dunk by Westbrook a while ago..

Thornton ain't showing me much

Yeah, stat wise he's playing well but he's a lot different than I expected (first time seeing him in the NBA) and I don't know I'm not thatblown away by him like I thought I would be

Back
Top Bottom