TI just got sentenced to 1 year and 1 day in Federal Prison....

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

^ Ok , still though, he's walking around talkin bout he had burners for protection what part of the protecting yourself and fam is that? Dudes a Fraud IMO! Only reason why he acting like he care bout the community is cause he got caught up.
captain_obvious.jpg

How long have u been waiting 2 use that pic?
My point is that through out all his interviews and Mtv Shows No one has asked him why he felt the need to have silencers.

My point is that through out all his interviews and Mtv Shows No one has asked him why he felt the need to have silencers.
"No Flash, No Bang"

My auntie works for a respected law firm in Atlanta she told me that Yes! Clifford cooperated but not how you think, He didn't "snitch" as youpeople put it but some high ranked DAs and Judges wanted to experiment with a program where they could help the community. they would give a nonviolentcriminal a lot of community service hours and reduce the sentence if they could show they are helping the youth.

They will try to do this more with other nonviolent criminals. Yes TIP's crime was nonviolent even-though he bought guns.

They are not trying to make this type of program too public because they fear people will go out doing non violent crimes thinking they can get the type oftreatment TIP got.

Tip was facing at least 5 years but a high state judge/lawyer/official said this a great time to try out this program and ask the fed to give him a deal

Remember your punishment is to "pay your debt to society", not specifically go to prison and rot. It also saves the State money to not put peoplein prison and use them to keep people out of prison

5 seconds?
Google FTW

The bottom line is that the judges and the DA thought that a person of TI'stature and profile would better serve the community through community serviceand youth talks. And I agree with them. He

had to do something like 1000 hours of service, mostly spent going around to schools and helping at risk youths think about their options and choices in lifeand reevaluate where they are headed. If

by giving him a lighter sentence and forcing him to help the youth in and around Atlanta helps a few young folks step away from bad things then in my mind itwas worth it. And as a fan of dudes

music, Im glad he'll only be gone for a year instead of like three.

Just seen him. He was in high spirits and he bought a grip of clothes.

Didn't know the court appointment was today.

2 more months to spend with the fam is great.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Credit and behavior should knock this term down to approx. 298 days.

laugh.gif
@ the idea of a judge telling somebody "Congratulations" on the way in, though...
Upon release, he will remain under home confinement for 60 days, and he will have to perform another 470 hours of community service.

Road to Redemption Season 2
laugh.gif

roll.gif
this whole thing is hilarious. I see him on MTV actin' like a hood Montel Williams
grin.gif
Are our government officials this stupid to realizethey're getting played? or do they really not give a %+%%?

3325683169_d568152352.jpg

Read the article in this mag. He explains alot. Apparently there was a specific reason why he was getting the burnerscause something was suppose to go down after the awards show. He wouldn't go into detail of course though...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He need to focus on maintaining the exit at all times.

that boy blessed to receive such a light sentence even if it is the feds.

yea cuz he snitched its evident the judge won't ever give u that kind of preferential treatment if that was the case they would let wayne do dat wit hischarges cuz he has more influence amongst the kids then t.i does

Originally Posted by mco85

Dude had to snitch, there is no other explanation for this
Yea hcause that is the logical explanation for everything the only people he could have told on was people in the BMF circle becuase him and Meechwere closer than him Jeezy.my aunt who works in ATL says they have plaenty of people squealing about BMF so they dont need TIP for that.

And Im pretty sure when someone cooperates its public info. Remember when Carlos exposed Meatball but he couldnt expose TI.

Yall watch too much The Wire. Thats how dudes get killed uniformed people calling people snitches.

TIsw short sentence was just a government experiment to help inner city youth by sending him to help kids stay out of prison it cost them nothing and save themmoney by not given someone a long prison sentence and possibily preventing kids from eventually entering the prison system

Originally Posted by cartune

Yea hcause that is the logical explanation for everything the only people he could have told on was people in the BMF circle becuase him and Meech were closer than him Jeezy.my aunt who works in ATL says they have plaenty of people squealing about BMF so they dont need TIP for that.

And Im pretty sure when someone cooperates its public info. Remember when Carlos exposed Meatball but he couldnt expose TI.

Yall watch too much The Wire. Thats how dudes get killed uniformed people calling people snitches.

TIsw short sentence was just a government experiment to help inner city youth by sending him to help kids stay out of prison it cost them nothing and save them money by not given someone a long prison sentence and possibily preventing kids from eventually entering the prison system
^^^ thats wat they wat u 2 think so is reputation is not tarnished they prolly had a gag order put on the case so you'll never know c'monuse your common sense answer me this question if you were a multi-platinum artist and you got knocked for 9 sub machine guns on probation do u think you wouldstill get the same preferential treatment?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Yea hcause that is the logical explanation for everything the only people he could have told on was people in the BMF circle becuase him and Meech were closer than him Jeezy.my aunt who works in ATL says they have plaenty of people squealing about BMF so they dont need TIP for that.

TIsw short sentence was just a government experiment to help inner city youth by sending him to help kids stay out of prison it cost them nothing and save them money by not given someone a long prison sentence and possibily preventing kids from eventually entering the prison system
^^^ thats wat they wat u 2 think so is reputation is not tarnished they prolly had a gag order put on the case so you'll never know c'mon use your common sense answer me this question if you were a multi-platinum artist and you got knocked for 9 sub machine guns on probation do u think you would still get the same preferential treatment?
indifferent.gif

Man that was told to me by a lawyer in Atlanta she is up there as far as crimnal defense goes and

Plus Im not sure if you are familiar with the black buddy system in the A if you know people you can pay your way out of anything. But dog common sense told mehe had to tell because that doesnt add up 2 time felon 12 guns 1 year. But then I asked people who knew what they were talking about. The Judicial system iscomplicated and if Clifford was a rich white man no one would be saying he "snitched" we would just be saying all another white dude payed his wayout.

Atlanta is to black millionaires what NY is to wealthy whites. And its totally agaisnt the law too hold gag orders on any case its all public info bruh.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

^^^ thats wat they wat u 2 think so is reputation is not tarnished they prolly had a gag order put on the case so you'll never know c'mon use your common sense answer me this question if you were a multi-platinum artist and you got knocked for 9 sub machine guns on probation do u think you would still get the same preferential treatment?
indifferent.gif

Man that was told to me by a lawyer in Atlanta she is up there as far as crimnal defense goes and

Plus Im not sure if you are familiar with the black buddy system in the A if you know people you can pay your way out of anything. But dog common sense told me he had to tell because that doesnt add up 2 time felon 12 guns 1 year. But then I asked people who knew what they were talking about. The Judicial system is complicated and if Clifford was a rich white man no one would be saying he "snitched" we would just be saying all another white dude payed his way out.

Atlanta is to black millionaires what NY is to wealthy whites. And its totally agaisnt the law too hold gag orders on any case its all public info bruh.

well since u put it like dat i mean imma fan of t.i so its not hatin im just curious and its logical that he snitched but i hope its true tho wat ur sayin

AT THE END OF THE DAY THE GUNS WERE (HOPEFULLY) NOT USED TO KILL ANY MORE INNER CITY OR IMPOVERISHED YOUTH AND A SUCCESSFUL MAN OF COLOR WAS ABLE TO BUY HISWAY OUT AND SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN INSPIRING HIS COMMUNITY AND THOSE AROUND HIM BY DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE.

I SAY WE THANK GOD AND MOVE ON.

Whats todays mathematics? **** ain't addin' up
Get knocked with 10 machine guns only get 12 months
Ooooh weee, don't talk to me, you talk to him, you talkin' to them
Code:
I'm not sayin' TI is a snitch though I just wanted to post those lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom