Tick bites are no joke...

Originally Posted by tecca nena

they say one of the best things you can is to keep the tic and it will be a lot easier for them to identify any potential threats...also tuck your pants in your socks

good advice... I was in Michigan for Spring Break and ticks have appeared early this year because of the weather.
I often found ticks just chilling in the folds of my pant leg on my jeans... they are very hard to see sometimes so always check your clothes before you go inside your house.

when i went to basic training, we had this two day training camp out in the woods. we were told to check for ticks by our drill sergeants, but they didn't share with us the diseases they might carry. anyway, we march back to the barracks after the training, and shower up. i searched for ticks and found two nestled up high on my inner thigh against my nuts. i freaked out and pulled them off. they were pretty huge so i figured they fed on me pretty well.

looking back, they didn't give a damn if the joes caught lime disease.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

when i went to basic training, we had this two day training camp out in the woods. we were told to check for ticks by our drill sergeants, but they didn't share with us the diseases they might carry. anyway, we march back to the barracks after the training, and shower up. i searched for ticks and found two nestled up high on my inner thigh against my nuts. i freaked out and pulled them off. they were pretty huge so i figured they fed on me pretty well.

looking back, they didn't give a damn if the joes caught lime disease.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Engorged ticks are DISGUSTING looking (my dog had one).  Looks like a grey tic-tac
30t6p3b.gif

I think someone said it, but I'll reiterate.....if you pull a tick off of you, put it in a plastic Ziploc bag and take it to the doctor.

Back
Top Bottom