Tide® The New Underground Currency. The dollar is done.

Tide is expensive as $!!# though
sick.gif

Someone is going to collect a bunch of empty Tide containers and clean them up...then buy 1 bottle of Tide and pour a even amount in the empty containers,then get a hose and fill them up with water...2 for $5.00. That's about $25.00-$30.00 profit

New Jack City 2012

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Someone is going to collect a bunch of empty Tide containers and clean them up...then buy 1 bottle of Tide and pour a even amount in the empty containers,then get a hose and fill them up with water...2 for $5.00. That's about $25.00-$30.00 profit

New Jack City 2012

How its finna go down.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

[h1]Ok, the dollar isn't done, but this is nuts.  When I first read the article I had to check and make sure that it wasn't April 1st. 

Tide Theft Tied to Drug Trade?
[/h1]
It’s being called a “grime wave,â€

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

[h1]Ok, the dollar isn't done, but this is nuts.  When I first read the article I had to check and make sure that it wasn't April 1st. 

[/h1]

^ ^ ^

Word. I mean I understand certain things hold value for barter. But like how the hell did Tide become it?

Reminds me of Demolition Man or something. We are in some distopia and the only place to eat is Taco Bell, and we use tide as our currency.

And my second question is, who the hell is buying Tide? Ready to ski-mask up.

Maybe they are trying to launder money and doesn't understand the concept behind the process?

I sell ice in the winter, I'll sell fire in hell...I am a hustler baby I'll sell Tide to a dirty smell

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

[/h1]

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

PG is like the Ohio of the DMV 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not even.

Chill brah, I just meant it always brings the lulz. If you hear a funny story about dudes doing foolishness, 9/10 it happened in PG.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

PG is like the Ohio of the DMV 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not even.

Chill brah, I just meant it always brings the lulz. If you hear a funny story about dudes doing foolishness, 9/10 it happened in PG.

No worries, I didn't take offense to your comment.  I thought you meant "PG is like the Ohio of the DMV" as in PG is known for taken L's.  Which is what I was disagreed with. 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I work in a Safeway. EVERY NIGHT this section is wiped clean. Even one of my coworkers was fired after being caught trying to take two full boxes of Tide to the dumpster.

What?! But.. WHY!?!!? Why dont people just buy cheaper stuff? What's the hype? There's gotta be more to this.
Is psychological bro. Is just like Apple, everyone knows there are other tablets and computers probably even better than the iPad and Macbook, but just cause is Apple and the brand is a staple everyone goes after it knowing is more expensive and does the same thing any other computer can do.

I'm not buying it.

What?! But.. WHY!?!!? Why dont people just buy cheaper stuff? What's the hype? There's gotta be more to this.
Is psychological bro. Is just like Apple, everyone knows there are other tablets and computers probably even better than the iPad and Macbook, but just cause is Apple and the brand is a staple everyone goes after it knowing is more expensive and does the same thing any other computer can do.

I'm not buying it.

what aernt you buying? if I offered you a Macbook and an Emachines computer for $500, which would you choose? Same deal. Tide is seen as a fancier brand than the store brand detergent. Its marketing and economics. Its marketed so that people think its a higher quality detergent, but for the thief, they pay nothing for the tide. So they can sell it less than a store can, but they also need to make it worth their while to actually steal it. At the end of the day any money made is profit.

I'm not buying it.
word...i mean, why Tide and not packs of White T's? Or cans of beans? why specifically Tide?

Plus how do you even sell Tide on the "black market". Do you post up on a corner and tell people you have Tide for the low?

Mad lost in the sauce right now.

^ ^ ^

Word. I mean I understand certain things hold value for barter. But like how the hell did Tide become it?

Reminds me of Demolition Man or something. We are in some distopia and the only place to eat is Taco Bell, and we use tide as our currency.

And my second question is, who the hell is buying Tide? Ready to ski-mask up.

Maybe they are trying to launder money and doesn't understand the concept behind the process?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Folks are tired of effing up their Coogi shirts with the cheap powdered stuff.

As i read the title to this thread I said to myself "This can't be about the detergent, it has to be some slang for money or something", but sure enough it's about #*+@%%% detergent lol.

I heard about this and thought people were trying to make blue crystal meth like in Breaking Bad

Back
Top Bottom