Tiger blasts Garcia for 'fried chicken' slur, calls it 'wrong, hurtful'

i understood exactly what he said, which goes back to what i said before..are you really gonna CHOOSE to be mad at something that has

NO negative impact on your life? (enjoying fried chicken) da more power you give for others to offend you da more these things stick around.

time for ya folks who are over sensitive to get it together.
No, you didn't understand it. Watch the video again.
that exactly what he meant...what part of "i dont let things like this effect me, i actually went and bought some chicken AFTER i heard this" didn't you understand?

laugh.gif
@ this fake outrage...

i understood exactly what he said, which goes back to what i said before..are you really gonna CHOOSE to be mad at something that has

NO negative impact on your life? (enjoying fried chicken) da more power you give for others to offend you da more these things stick around.

time for ya folks who are over sensitive to get it together.

No, you didn't understand it. Watch the video again.

that exactly what he meant...what part of "i dont let things like this effect me, i actually went and bought some chicken AFTER i heard this" didn't you understand?

:lol: @ this fake outrage...

So that's the only thing he said in the 4 minute video? Yea, watch the rest of the video, especially his last statement.

Tiger blasts Garcia?

"The comment that was made wasn’t silly. It was wrong, hurtful and clearly inappropriate, " Woods said. "I’m confident that there is real regret that the remark was made."

Blast?

Anyone else amazed by Ninjahood's amazing ability to determine what is real or fake outrage? I'm impressed. From the confines of that tiny mind of his he is capable of sifting through all of the different outrages out there and determine which ones are real. Astounding. How does someone with so little do so much? This small-minded man is able to decide what a community should be offended by. Keep in mind, this is a community that he doesn't even consider himself a part of. That's astounding and impressive. He has such an ear to the ground that he knows! Keep up the good work, Ninjahood.

Michael Smith just decided he was gonna keep it real and speak truth on things that transcend this petty sports media hype.

Much respect :pimp:

This man is ridiculous. :lol:

Not sure if you're calling me ridiculous or the practice ridiculous.

If I get a 96 on a civil service exam and a army reserve gets a 72, he gets priority. THAT is ridiculous.

Well the veterans/military personnel will always get preference.

Military service to some employers is comparable to how colleges view extracurricular activities. Its a big plus.

Last edited:
Black Dominicans are just as African as an African American difference is y'all ***** were on the island instead of being shipped to the USA....the Spanish taught y'all Spanish and Catholicism while in the US they taugh English and Christianity

Now the lighter Dominicans obviously have Spanish in them but y'all Dominicans blacker than night can shut the **** up with that ****

at da end of da day, sticks and stones people...we can only hope and dream that everyone on earth was able to enjoy da precious golden brown

juicy morsels of fried chicken.

if you got time to even entertain da thought of faking some sort of outrage from something so antiquated and beyond ineffective, you got bigger issues to

worry about.

Black Dominicans are just as African as an African American difference is y'all ***** were on the island instead of being shipped to the USA....the Spanish taught y'all Spanish and Catholicism while in the US they taugh English and Christianity

Now the lighter Dominicans obviously have Spanish in them but y'all Dominicans blacker than night can shut the **** up with that ****
because we dont all have da same triracial blood running thru us from da spanish, tainos, and black slaves?
laugh.gif
there you americans go..with your american

perspective of something that we dont subscribe to..nice try though
grin.gif

Sheesh, the rustling that spawned this response

Tiger blasts Garcia for 'fried chicken' slur, calls it 'wrong, hurtful'
wonder if he thinks the same about adultery

Sheesh, the rustling that spawned this response
do you lame kids get all your slang from bodybuilding.com these days?

Last edited:
All I can do is laugh at some of these responses. I don't even know why y'all still pay ninja any attention when it comes to race. My dude is completely lost. :lol:

[h3]THE tournament was plunged into a new racism row last night after claims a banana was thrown at Mario Balotelli during Italy’s clash with Croatia.[/h3]
UEFA chiefs confirmed they were investigating after a steward picked up the fruit from the pitch.

The Football Against Racism in Europe network also said its observers heard up to 500 Croatia fans chanting monkey noises at Italy’s Balotelli in the 1-1 draw in Poznan on Thursday. A UEFA spokesman said: “We are looking into the reports.”

balotelli_1529707a.jpg

Chants ... Mario Balotelli

Before Euro 2012 Manchester City star Balotelli threatened to walk off the pitch if racially abused. He said he would “kill” anyone who threw a banana at him in the street.

UEFA are already probing allegations the 21-year-old striker was subjected to monkey chants in Italy’s opening match against Spain.

Meanwhile, the deputy mayor of Euro 2012 city Gdansk, Andrzej Bojanowski, apologised yesterday for praising fans for behaving like “normal civilised white people”.

Translators said the Polish phrase was not meant to be racist.

And up to 50 drunken England fans caused offence with a racist chant at Swedish fans before last night’s game in Kiev.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...elli-on-pitch-at-Euro-2012.html#ixzz2U5mXLmEo
[nter logic] I dont see what the big deal is. Arent bananas supposed to help with cramps? If anything the fans are helping him out. [/nter logic]

Last edited:
All I can do is laugh at some of these responses. I don't even know why y'all still pay ninja any attention when it comes to race. My dude is completely lost.
laugh.gif
how about this, i dont give a **** about race...da color of my skin has NEVER prevented me from

doing w/e i've wanted to do thus far in life, instead of certain folks using it as a excuse for their ineptitude,

they should work on being a better them for da present and future.

worry about fried chicken remarks is da epitome of making mount Everest out of mole ****.

"wahh wahh...they're making fun of us by using something we love against us (fried chicken)"

only weaklings can somehow take a positive like food and make it offensive to themselves..."hurtful" 

pssh...im sure tiger woods is wiping those crocodile tears away with crumpled up Benjamins that he forgets

to take out when he numerous maid do his laundry.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
how about this, i dont give a **** about race...da color of my skin has NEVER prevented me from

doing w/e i've wanted to do thus far in life, instead of certain folks using it as a excuse for their ineptitude,

they should work on being a better them for da present and future.

worry about fried chicken remarks is da epitome of making mount Everest out of mole ****.

"wahh wahh...they're making fun of us by using something we love against us (fried chicken)"

only weaklings can somehow take a positive like food and make it offensive to themselves..."hurtful" 

pssh...im sure tiger woods is wiping those crocodile tears away with crumpled up Benjamins that he forgets

to take out when he numerous maid do his laundry.
laugh.gif
easy to say when you sit high in your cardboard tower.

If you go up to any non-black in public and ask them what do black people eat i guarantee you they'll say fried chicken, not racist just facts.

Last edited:
If you go up to any non-black in public and ask them what do black people eat i guarantee you they'll say fried chicken, not racist just facts.

I don't eat fried chicken...

Honestly it's a big deal because as a professional you're supposed to behave a certain way. Far worst things have been said and will be said... but this was just an utterly stupid moment, there's no denying that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom