Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

now that its official ... tiger is an idiot ... deserves everything coming to him ...

it is what it is ... even though he went to stanford, he is just another dumb athlete

Derek Jeter
pimp.gif

Yeah this could've been handled much better, honestly Kobe did a great job with Colorado, I forget that even happened

Originally Posted by CP1708
Like I said, Tiger basically admitted to it being true though after hearing that voicemail.
laugh.gif
The chick with all the texts, voicemails, etc. was legit after all.
eek.gif
Dude is a mess.
smh.gif

"The Jeter Route" should just be a new term for athletes doing it the right way. After all, he is indeed SI's recently named "Sportsman ofthe Year"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

So is this "car accident" related to all this cheating?

Or did his wife really beat him up?

What kind of broad gets paid to be outed to the world as a homewrecker? That isn't to take away Tiger's part in this at all, either. But damn, money isthat important that you're okay with being labeled a chick that some famous guy bagged and smashed? I mean, it isn't like he was buying these broadscribs and boats and *%++. Just smashing, as far as we know.

No respect for all of 'em involved with the cheating, Tiger included.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

laugh.gif
@ you bammas thinking this situation is gonna affect Tiger the same way it affected Kobe...the rape charges aside, bammas act like Tiger's gonna be getting booed as he walking from to the 15th hole.

this dude is the face of SPORTS, not just golf, SPORTS..a few dropped sponsors WILL NOT affect this dude...

son made $110 mil off Tour victories alone last year...and all this intrusion is doing nothing but making him hungrier on the links

I can care less if he cheated. Thats what bammas do..so all you Dr. Ruth @%# n_ can miss me with that

IMO, Tiger should just pay off Elin, get his kid off the broad (or she can keep the kid..i dont care), and switch to that Jeter lifestyle

roll.gif
@ what a damn fender bender turned into
smh.gif
....he wouldve been better off just catchin the DUI case
smh.gif

stop offering opinions. yours are terrible

laugh.gif
@ you bammas thinking this situation is gonna affect Tiger the same way it affected Kobe.
there's a good chunk of older people in and around golf that have been waiting for something like this.

His career is taking a hit, rape or not.

That's the skeezer that worked at Tao? She's
pimp.gif

Also, Tiger is going to take a hit, at least in the golfing circle. I already know there are some dudes just waiting for one negative thing about Tiger to comeup so they can go off, if you know what i'm saying.

I just read something bout another girl coming it out its not a reliable but source but damn
smh.gif
if true that makes it 3

Tiger Woods is a MAN. None of this surprises me. I swear the rules should be different for celebrities who have grossed over a billion over there career. Ofcourse, "the money doesn't matter"... until the wifey wants half plus alimony.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Tiger Woods is a MAN. None of this surprises me. I swear the rules should be different for celebrities who have grossed over a billion over there career.
I want to disagree, but I'm starting to feel this way.

I can say all I want that I won't cheat, but it's easy to say that if you don't have girls throwing themselves at you all the time and those girlsare willing to do stuff that either you don't want to do to/with your wife or that your wife won't do (word to the Watergate informant).

Back
Top Bottom