Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Why is everyone so suprised and upset about this affair? The only one that should be hurt is Buick getting cheated on with Cadillac.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
prob for the same reason everyone keep using this joke?

1) his contract/endorsement was ended with GM
2) Caddy is under GM-

Tiger takes an L.

Chicago Sun Times I believe, is now reporting she's getting paid 7 figures to 'stick by' Tiger, and they're reworking their prenup. It wasinitially 10 years and she gets 20M. Now it's gonna be shorter years and she's gonna get more money.

No surprise that Tiger cheated, as, he's human and all, but, when you have a billionaire, a world wide celebrity, and the best golfer in the world, ofcourse it's gonna be news.

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through myphone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, justhave it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

why would this guy not have more than 1 cellphone to begin with?

especially doing this stuff.

wth is going on? another one? does vegas have an over/under on Tiger's mistresses coming out this week? wth

Man, I mean, they're attractive...including his wife....but not worth the $ and trouble.

Somewhere Jeter is just shaking his head and laughing. Guess Tiger learned a lot from MJ.

^^ damn ... this is ugly ... just wreckless w/ it ... he just needed 1 or 2 down chicks to hold him down when he was away from home ... extra sloppy

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

If you can forget about Kobe, in time you'll forget about Tiger...

...don't know if this has been said, but they need to put his wife on the same cross that they put Chris Brown and crucify her the same way.

There's never any excuse to put your hands on someone right?

The CB and Ellen comparison is no where evident. He's destroying his family and violating her trust in the process. Maybe you don't value that but I'm sure she does.

CB is an idiot... end of story. The reality is that a MAN should never put his hands on a WOMAN unless his life is jeopardy (you'd have to prove that). Women can get away with MUCH more / have more wiggle room in terms of domestic violence. Cry double standard all you want... but get used to it.

There are times when you beat some *%%... just do it when appropriate and avoid jail time.

Tiger destoying his family and her trust is irrelevant and immaterial when I'm speaking solely on the issue of his wife attacking him...

...if the message America sent out to its kids the past year was that spousal/domestic abuse should never be excused or tolerated, then Tiger's wife shouldbe drug through the mud as well. She attacked him to the point where he was in and out of consciousness. He got in the car, threw it in any gear that wouldmake it move, and mashed the gas. All the while she's chasing him with a golf club. What if he had crashed into a neighbor's house instead of thehyrdrant or tree? What if he had held the wheel too tight at the moment of impact and snapped both his wrists?

You've proved my point anyways, there's a double standard - this lilly white chick is not about to be the new face of domestic abusers the way ChrisBrown was...

...and since you've acknowledged that the double standard exists, keep that in mind the next time one of those "How Come Women Can't Sleep AroundThe Way Men Do?" threads pop up in General.

She attacked him to the point where he was in and out of consciousness. He got in the car, threw it in any gear that would make it move, and mashed the gas. All the while she's chasing him with a golf club.
wait...how do you know this is exactly what happened?

how do you know that he didn't just get distracted by her bashing the back window and then hit the hydrant and tree?

I'm keeping my avy
laugh.gif
...I had heard reports of him cheating a few years ago and thought they were probably true, and still consider him the greatestathlete of our generation and my favorite of all time.

Watch, she confronted him because he gave her a STD or something. At this point, nothing would surprise me.

WOODS, WIFE IN INTENSE MARRIAGE COUNSELING

By Bill Zwecker, Chicago Sun-Times

The continuing revelations of alleged Tiger Woods infidelities has placed the golfing megastar's management team in what one insider called "panic mode" early Wednesday morning.
Despite the release of photographs of Woods looking a bit too friendly with a woman in a Las Vegas nightclub, and a recording - allegedly of a phone call Woods made to former "Tool Academy" reality show alum Jaimee Grubbs - the Woods source insists "Tiger still believes stonewalling the press on this is the best approach."

Woods did, however, issue a statement Wednesday morning on his Web site, saying "I haven't been true to my values" and "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said.

• Also, don't look for Woods' wife, Elin, to be moving out of the couple's Windermere, FL., mansion anytime soon. The links legend's spouse is reportedly being paid a hefty seven-figure amount - immediately transfered into an account she alone controls - to stick with her husband.

On top of that, my source indicated Elin Nordegren Woods, the mother of Tiger's two children, has demanded - and is getting - a total rewrite on the couple's prenuptial agreement making the incentives for her to remain Mrs. Tiger Woods even more enticing.

At this point, the couple needed to remain married for 10 years in order for Woods' wife to collect a splitsville settlement of $20 million. I'm being told that time frame has been shortened - and the dollar amount increased "substantially."

• Perhaps most important of all, the Woodses have already begun intense marriage counseling - at their home - with a counselor who has been conducting sessions several times daily.

nono.gif
nono.gif

Co-workers tell TMZ on Friday -- the day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're ______ my husband"

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

WOODS, WIFE IN INTENSE MARRIAGE COUNSELING

By Bill Zwecker, Chicago Sun-Times

The continuing revelations of alleged Tiger Woods infidelities has placed the golfing megastar's management team in what one insider called "panic mode" early Wednesday morning.
Despite the release of photographs of Woods looking a bit too friendly with a woman in a Las Vegas nightclub, and a recording - allegedly of a phone call Woods made to former "Tool Academy" reality show alum Jaimee Grubbs - the Woods source insists "Tiger still believes stonewalling the press on this is the best approach."

Woods did, however, issue a statement Wednesday morning on his Web site, saying "I haven't been true to my values" and "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said.

• Also, don't look for Woods' wife, Elin, to be moving out of the couple's Windermere, FL., mansion anytime soon. The links legend's spouse is reportedly being paid a hefty seven-figure amount - immediately transfered into an account she alone controls - to stick with her husband.

On top of that, my source indicated Elin Nordegren Woods, the mother of Tiger's two children, has demanded - and is getting - a total rewrite on the couple's prenuptial agreement making the incentives for her to remain Mrs. Tiger Woods even more enticing.

At this point, the couple needed to remain married for 10 years in order for Woods' wife to collect a splitsville settlement of $20 million. I'm being told that time frame has been shortened - and the dollar amount increased "substantially."

• Perhaps most important of all, the Woodses have already begun intense marriage counseling - at their home - with a counselor who has been conducting sessions several times daily.

nono.gif
nono.gif

Co-workers tell TMZ on Friday -- the day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're ______ my husband"

Wow.

TIGER has been too perfect FOR TOO LONG!!!! all this time I though dude was a machine, this whole thing at least proves that he's human
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes a dam fool. that audio clip made me
eek.gif
, who gets married with a billion dollars anyway
laugh.gif

get custody and pimp on tiger
pimp.gif
roll.gif

His main residence is FLA, right?

That a community property state?

I mean cut your losses TW, JC....paying 7 figures for her to remain your wife & amending your pre-nup?? Who gave this guy marriage advice, Michael Strahan?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

rachel31.jpeg

pimp.gif
thats the first girl everyone was talking about.

I cannot blame the guy at all. Dudes is acting like adultery is the worst thing in the world. SMH
It is when you're the one being cheated on.
indifferent.gif
You don't take those vows seriously, don't get married.

And lol @ this girl looking like every other girl cut from the same cloth.

Back
Top Bottom