Tiger Woods x Nike FREE Golf Shoe Prototype

for my fellow golfers...see full story and pics HERE.

Tiger will debut a protoype Nike Free golf shoe at this week's WGC at Firestone.

nike-free-tiger-woods-golf-shoe-prototype-3.jpg

wow these things look awesome, i wonder how they feel on tho. You need a bit of weight in a golf shoe for support but im sure after a round in these your feet would be fresh !

Those look real good, if you took the spikes off of them they would be a great looking casual shoe

Although i haven't played golf for quite a long time,
i really like this shoe and thus, wouldn't mind copping
if it won't be difficult to get.

they haven't said if this will be available yet, though i would think this means we'll certainly see a free golf shoe at some point.

i'm not sure how i feel about the shoe. on one hand, lighter shoes would make walking 18 easier. on the other hand, i love the stability provided by zoom air and leather in my TW golf shoes.

I was wondering the same thing Justice.. I LOVE the Zoom for my Golf kicks... but if Zoom could be SOMEHOW incorporated into a Free shoe good niiiiight.

Case Closed.

Tiger's been wearing these in the practice rounds. These would be fantastic for those of us that walk most of the time.

need to see some white ones

Concept looks nice.

The lunar golf shoes for this year look amazing.

I'm not even a golfer (though I do follow the sport... it's just hard to find clubs when you're a tall guy haha), but these shoes look great. As stated above, switch out the outsole and I'd rock them. Great to see some innovation coming from an area often seen as mundane to those of us that focus on the basketball/lifestyle/running end of Nike.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

I'm not even a golfer (though I do follow the sport... it's just hard to find clubs when you're a tall guy haha), but these shoes look great. As stated above, switch out the outsole and I'd rock them. Great to see some innovation coming from an area often seen as mundane to those of us that focus on the basketball/lifestyle/running end of Nike.

Well said, I don't play either but when I seen these I was like wow are these really golf shoes??? Great to always see something new and innovative coming from Nike, shows that they can really put something together when they feel like it 
laugh.gif

lol when i first read the OP i thought i was about to get some free kicks. Other than that these look like the spikes wouldn't hurt ur feet as much after walking around for hours on the course

Originally Posted by SinnerP

x999.jpg

And we're surprised Tiger has constant knee issues?

(Kidding. I know this is an action shot and plenty of other golfers may have pictures that look like this but... come on, it's a convenient something to point at)

Back
Top Bottom