Tiger Woods x Nike FREE Golf Shoe Prototype

Stability definitely does look improved just from the picture.

I haven't had any issues but the more the merrier.

This needs to be turned into a complete Nike GOLF gear thread. I think it deserves it.

i'll contribute. here is Tiger's scripted apparel for the Masters and the US Open:

Masters:

Thursday
TW Jacquard polo - Squadron Blue

Friday
TW Modern Color Block polo - white/dandelion

Saturday
TW Ultra polo 2.0 - Squadron Blue

Sunday
TW Emboss polo - Hyper Red

US Open

Thursday
TW Trajectory polo - Violet Force

Friday
TW Stripe polo - white/elctro range

Saturday
TW Chest Stripe - Fiberglass

Sunday
TW Graphic polo - Hyper Red

That gear is looking EXTRA fresh. Especially Friday at the Masters!!

BASS, you work with the Nike Golf division somehow right?

Any ideas on if Rory will be expanded into a bigger role or if he's going to just be "the second guy" that rocks the swoosh.

That gear is looking EXTRA fresh. Especially Friday at the Masters!!

BASS, you work with the Nike Golf division somehow right?

Any ideas on if Rory will be expanded into a bigger role or if he's going to just be "the second guy" that rocks the swoosh.

I wish!

A good friend of mine works as a rep for Nike Golf.

He mentioned that there were no immediate plans for a Rory line. More than likely a couple years down the line.

Where can I find the masters edition shoe? My old whites are used and abused, and these look to be my replacements. Thanks.

I wish!

A good friend of mine works as a rep for Nike Golf.

He mentioned that there were no immediate plans for a Rory line. More than likely a couple years down the line.

Gotcha, I knew you had some inside info somehow! Keep posting whatever you can, much appreciated.

Where can I find the masters edition shoe? My old whites are used and abused, and these look to be my replacements. Thanks.

Nike has a few sizes left online. You could call them and ask if any stores have them and they could locate and ship for you. If not, some of the nicer pro shops in my area got them. I've heard no 13 was made for these though.

I swear wearing a 13 really makes me angry sometimes.

Just to confirm for y'all...Nike only made these in sizes 9-12

Allocation was tighter than last years special edition lunars as those didn't sell well. Sucks for me since I'm a size 13.

FYI...these shoes do run a 1/2 size small.

I just picked up the white pair TW13 last week...Can't wait to go out and play either! :smokin Hopefully it performs as well as my AdiTours...

Back
Top Bottom