Tim Duncan Unappreciation: The Backfire Edition

02ae09b6c2a0cac2e3a468c3c21ad3e5-getty-80391821ng007_spurs_lakers.jpg

This picture just makes me dislike him so much more than I should. You're a millionaire. You can get fitted better than that. Dude come like this to everygame too. Probably bumpin Hootie and the Blowfish too. I mean, seriously, what music oes he listen to, he stay with the portable music device pregame.

Stop crying after every foul called. This dude got the weakest swagger too. It's like he uses that blank look because people expect him to have it.

With this guy's skill level, if he played with energy like an Amare or KG, he would be unstoppable, instead he decides to be stiff as a board.

i hate "appreciation or "Un appreciation" threads.

Tim Duncan can ball on my team any day of the week.

With this guy's skill level, if he played with energy like an Amare or KG, he would be unstoppable, instead he decides to be stiff as a board.

2 MVP's, 3 Finals MVP's, 4 rings, All NBA first team pretty much every year of his career. Yeah this guy just doesn't bring it everynight
indifferent.gif

People who don't know anything about basketball unappreciation.

lol Tim Duncan is mad appreciated.. Duncan > Amare, Garnett..

roll.gif
at you thinking Tim Duncan isn't unstoppable.. He's been that.. 4 championships.. Results matter! In any case, go KG & Celts!

Greatest Power Forward of All Time Unappreciation
laugh.gif
Yeah, sure thing...
Problem is, neither one of those dudes can hold Tim Duncan's jock...
roll.gif
@ the notion that Tim Duncan wasn't unstoppable in his prime.

Stop crying after every foul called. This dude got the weakest swagger too. It's like he uses that blank look because people expect him to have it.

Thats why he is a top 3 PF to ever play the game, huh?

Who cares what he wears or listens to. Im not a huge Duncan fan, but you have to respect his game if you're a fan of basketball.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

This picture just makes me dislike him so much more than I should. You're a millionaire. You can get fitted better than that. Dude come like this to every game too. Probably bumpin Hootie and the Blowfish too. I mean, seriously, what music oes he listen to, he stay with the portable music device pregame.

This wouldn't be so bad if he here wasn't light years ahead of these dudes... All the passion in the world can't buy you killer instincts inthe clutch.
eyes.gif

Appreciated because he ain't jump on that tight clothes bandwagon. Yeah, he lil sloppy, but he ain't od either. Comfort > style.

dude just wanna stay ordinary, not every dude wanna be flashy just cuz they're cakin'.

dude does what he needs for his team to win without the ego and all that crap. I'll take this dude any day over drama queens.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Appreciated because he ain't jump on that tight clothes bandwagon. Yeah, he lil sloppy, but he ain't od either. Comfort > style.

yeah. just because he's rich he has to have expensive/flashy clothes and a whole bunch of style? he gets paid to play basketball and as long as he keepsbringing it on the court it won't matter how he dresses. dude is arguably the best power forward of all time. he doesn't stand out and he isn'tflashy, but he gets the job done on a consistent basis and on a very high level.

This picture just makes me dislike him so much more than I should. You're a millionaire. You can get fitted better than that.
On another note why are you worried about the way another man dresses?

More like TD fashion sense unappreciation...something that doesn't even necessitate comment.

I'm a fan of Groundhog Day. And if I'm traveling from city to city on a nightly/weekly basis and I have to meet a dress code, I'd be lucky to evenhave that much.

a true fan of basketball will acknowledge that a tim duncan doesn't come around often. he's done far more with far less..............

Back
Top Bottom