Tim Duncan Unappreciation: The Backfire Edition

laugh.gif
talk about a thread backfire

TD is very much appreciated.

Tim Duncan is the best to ever do it at the Power forward position. Not the flashiest dude, but the results speak for themselves. He'd be my # 1 pick if Ihad to pick one person to start a team around

tim duncan and hootie are BOTH appreciated

word.

Tim Duncan is easily the best PF EVER and his game is nowhere near boring.

Hootie sang awesome tunes such as 'time' and 'tuckers town'.

Major thread backfire .

52gjl2f.jpg

just because he doesnt dress like you or the way you want him to is no reason to unappreciate him

Originally Posted by epox12

With this guy's skill level, if he played with energy like an Amare or KG, he would be unstoppable, instead he decides to be stiff as a board.
2 MVP's, 3 Finals MVP's, 4 rings, All NBA first team pretty much every year of his career. Yeah this guy just doesn't bring it every night
indifferent.gif

People who don't know anything about basketball unappreciation.

roll.gif
Right what is dude talkin bout man

Probably bumpin Hootie and the Blowfish too.
I'm going to say this and say it only once.

Don't ever disrespect Hootie and the Blowfish on this board. Don't ever suggest someone listens to Hootie and the Blowfish in a negative connotationever again.

That's is all.

Darius Rucker 4Life.

This picture just makes me dislike him so much more than I should. You're a millionaire. You can get fitted better than that. Dude come like this to every game too. Probably bumpin Hootie and the Blowfish too. I mean, seriously, what music oes he listen to, he stay with the portable music device pregame.
who gives a damn what he listens to or what he wears ?

He is kinda boring at times, but I would have killed to have him on my favorite team

APPRECIATED *

Timmy is appreciated...but I couldn't watch him for 82 games in a row like San Antonio has to.

LOL. Let's not care about other man's fashion. Let's worry about ourselves.

Oh btw, TD > your fav active nba player in terms of all-time ranking.

Let him cryyyyy
If the tears fall down like rain
Let him whiiiiine
If it eases all his pain
Let him gooooo
Let him make posts on NT
And when the sun comes up tomorrow
Timmy's still an all-time great and has enough money to buy and sell your entire family

With this guy's skill level, if he played with energy like an Amare or KG, he would be unstoppable, instead he decides to be stiff as a board.
2 MVP's, 3 Finals MVP's, 4 rings, All NBA first team pretty much every year of his career. Yeah this guy just doesn't bring it every night
indifferent.gif

F'sho.
mini-023_fail.jpg

indifferent.gif

excatly.

Originally Posted by FYALADY

LOL. Let's not care about other man's fashion. Let's worry about ourselves.

Oh btw, TD > your fav active nba player in terms of all-time ranking.
alien.gif
Must have redefined the term "active" when wetalkin about NBA player's status. I mean Kobe do be killing them with little effort and all, but he's still being active.
laugh.gif

and for the record of course accolades and all that do matter, but that is by no means the full measure of a person's skill. Hakeem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duncan in every facet of the game. LITERALLY and he only got 3rings,1 MVP, and played in one of most competitive eras for big men. Duncan is really a GREAT player, but he's also a beneficiary of a really goodsituation.

Back
Top Bottom