Tim Duncan Unappreciation: The Backfire Edition

dude is a psych major. maybe he keeps the blank expression is some sort of psychological technique.
his wife is whiter than roast beef sandwiches with diet coke though

I hate him as a player...extremely boring to watch...but I would never disrespect his game. Dude takes care of anyone guarding him...gotta respect it. Itskinda like when you go to the park...the regulars you play against. The ex con, the drug dealer, the party promoter, the high school phenom, the rich guy withthe jumper, the poor guy with hops, the white guy, the spanish guy, and the guy who plays football but has good defense. Duncan is like a mix of all 10 minusthe party promoter, the dealer, the spanish kid, the poor kid with hops, and the ex con.
laugh.gif

I just don't understand how you like basketball and do not like Tim Duncan the dude is a baller he gets it done.

After seeing where this post has went, I'm glad it backfired.

There is a reason Tim Duncan doesn't have that same "intensity" as some players do... he doesn't need it. His stats are rediculousregardless, and they're better than his rivals a high percentage of the time.

Every player in the NBA cries because of fouls, not because they're whiners necessarily either, sometimes the refs just aren't doing what they shouldbe. Maybe him crying is more pitiful because that's where 90% of his emotion is shown during the game. BTW, Y'all see dude after he hit that threeagainst PHX?
laugh.gif

You don't see him in any ads hardly, he's not on drunkathlete.com knocking back shots with college girls, he's just doing him. I would love formore athletes to be less in the spotlight.

I even heard he left money on the table to create more cap room for the free agency period.

Tim Duncan is much appreciated, one of the few players who plays the game the way it should be played. He's one of the few players who actually reminds meof 90's NBA.

every year that KG has had a team as good as duncans he has :

won the MVP or almost won the MVP

had a better statistical year then duncan

and got more wins then duncan

battle that

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Let him cryyyyy
If the tears fall down like rain
Let him whiiiiine
If it eases all his pain
Let him gooooo
Let him make posts on NT
And when the sun comes up tomorrow
Timmy's still an all-time great and has enough money to buy and sell your entire family
lighter1.jpg

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

had a better statistical year then duncan

and got more wins then duncan

battle that
4 rings TD> 0 rings KG

(maybe 1 here soon though
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

had a better statistical year then
than duncan

and got more wins then
than duncan

battle that

ok, better. on to business.

first off you make it sound like there is a large range of years where this occured.

it's 2 seasons.

Secondly this season's stats

KG:
18.8ppg, 9.2 reb, 3.4 ast, 1.2blk, 1.3stl

TD:
19.3 ppg, 11.3reb, 2.8 ast, 2.0 blk, 0.8 stl

So you're saying that kg's line is substantially better?

i wouldnt say it was better at all. TD averaged more points, more blocks and 2 full rebounds more.

A lot of why kg won that DPOY was based on the strength of the celtics big season.

You obviously didnt check the figures before you made that statement but at least you used the really big font.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Let him cryyyyy
If the tears fall down like rain
Let him whiiiiine
If it eases all his pain
Let him gooooo
Let him make posts on NT
And when the sun comes up tomorrow
Timmy's still an all-time great and has enough money to buy and sell your entire family
laugh.gif

After seeing where this post has went, I'm glad it backfired.

no you're not.

There is a reason Tim Duncan doesn't have that same "intensity" as some players do... he doesn't need it. His stats are rediculous regardless, and they're better than his rivals a high percentage of the time.

Every player in the NBA cries because of fouls, not because they're whiners necessarily either, sometimes the refs just aren't doing what they should be. Maybe him crying is more pitiful because that's where 90% of his emotion is shown during the game. BTW, Y'all see dude after he hit that three against PHX?
laugh.gif

You say he 'doesnt need that intensity' as if it's not there.

Just because a player isnt constantly yelling like moron, doesnt mean he has any less intensuty, passion , or less of a desire to win.

Yelling and arm swinging is theatrics not intensity.

Showing emotion has absolutely no affect on one's game, not one damn bit so i dont even know why you bring it up.

You don't see him in any ads hardly, he's not on drunkathlete.com knocking back shots with college girls, he's just doing him. I would love for more athletes to be less in the spotlight.

I even heard he left money on the table to create more cap room for the free agency period.

So why were you attempting to knock him with this thread in the first place?

blatant attempt to save face after getting ROASTED.

Duncan's one of my favorite player, because he WINS. That's what he's good at, winning.

And how do you bring up fashion sense and in the same post big-up Amare?

t1_stoudemire.jpg

For real, son?

So why were you attempting to knock him with this thread in the first place?

blatant attempt to save face after getting ROASTED.
[Andy Stitzer]...sarcasm is my second language...[40 Y/O Virgin]

If I wanted to save face, I would throw a "MODS DELETE" in the topic title or somethin. I don't need to save face, I might be a Cavs fanthat's still disgruntled from last year, but that's it.
ohwell.gif
Iactually kinda liked the Spurs before they whooped the Cavs %$$. That was last year though, and I'm past that.

On another note, dudes can't even joke around on here no more.
eyes.gif
Seriously, any basketball fan knows what Tim Duncan is about and should respect him for it.

On a side note, I actually don't mind Hootie and the Blowfish, they just seemed like somebody Tim Duncan would listen to so I threw that in there as aJOKE. If you walked down the street and told a random person you liked Hootie and the Blowfish, wouldn't they laugh?

I bet that shirt is Brioni or Kiton custom, prolly cost more than your life. I don't like Duncan myself but this thread is epic fail

Back
Top Bottom