Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

LMAO at Dolphins fans hi-fiving after the loss
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I caught that too. Watch them go 0-16 and Luck decides to stay another year in college. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as for tebow...could care less about his mechanics. if he can win, then good for him. if he can't, he'll be out of the league fairly quick. don't see any reason to hate the man for mechanics...as if half of y'all even know what good mechanics are
laugh.gif

Everything went well at the end of the game, AWFUL game by Tebow. Haven't seen anything like that. Dolphins fumble in OT, didn't see the onside kick they couldn't recover and so on. He got the win which is unbelievable but I can't wait to see how Skip ignores how awful he was and just says he's a winner and a motivator for the team. Orton couldn't come back and blah blah

Skip on Tebow "Just started making late plays, just won. Broncos very conservative, no rhythm, till finally had to unleash Tebow down 15-0. Threw some rockets, several ATHLETIC runs, zero turnovers"

but he had a fumble and would also have been different if the Dolphins didn't go for the two point and fail

They won...what do you want? I pretty much know some of you hate because you're annoyed or don't want to hear the slurpage more than you can appreciate an improbably comeback win...By any means.

Get over yourselves and enjoy some football. Damn.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

They won...what do you want? I pretty much know some of you hate because you're annoyed or don't want to hear the slurpage more than you can appreciate an improbably comeback win...By any means.

Football + intangibles = unstoppable 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Football + intangibles = unstoppable 

Whatever gets the W's.

i thought Christians look down upon homosexuality, welp whatever intangibles you need to get the win must be used
pimp.gif

Things just often work out when he plays. Not going to question why or how but I think Denver is correct to use him this year and see what they have

Tebow throwing the ball is still horrible.
ESPN is going to be slurping hard, and they came back, to beat the sorry !%% Dolphins. 
indifferent.gif

If they beat a halfway descent team, I will give him props. 

If they're gonna play conservative like the 1st 3 QTRs might as well not play him at all.

Run the offense normally just givin him the green light to run, & if he can't run the offense put him back on the bench.

They aren't gonna beat anyone good playing offense like that

congrats to Tebow... once again proving that he knows how to win.. crazy they can trade their best WR and still Tebow finds a way to get it done

Originally Posted by henz0

If they're gonna play conservative like the 1st 3 QTRs might as well not play him at all.

Run the offense normally just givin him the green light to run, & if he can't run the offense put him back on the bench.

They aren't gonna beat anyone good playing offense like that

Exactly. If you let Tebow do Tebow , +**! will work out. Every W or L is gonna be OD praised (no pun) or criticized. Its his second year, about 5 games (?) under his belt. I'm confident he'll be a quality QB in the L for years to come.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Skip on Tebow "Just started making late plays, just won. Broncos very conservative, no rhythm, till finally had to unleash Tebow down 15-0. Threw some rockets, several ATHLETIC runs, zero turnovers"

but he had a fumble and would also have been different if the Dolphins didn't go for the two point and fail

woulda shoulda doesn't matter the broncos kicker missed two field goals under 40 yards the two point wouldn't have mattered then.

Back
Top Bottom