Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by University of Nike

All the Tebow riders are getting tight.
laugh.gif
You're the one hell bent on disproving the dude ... in fact, it takes effort NOT to like Tim Tebow ... He does EVERYTHING the way it should be done ... from his interviews to his work ethic to his life ...

i will go in on big ben and his mediocre performances because i think the guy is a dbag ... mike vick, same case ... but for someone to hate Tim is simply blind hate ... i guarantee if your quarterbacks favorite quarterback had half the effort Tebow has, your team would be better off ... it's hard not to pull for dude ...

when Denver let him throw the ball he made things happen, end of story ...
No, he didn't Miggy. Did you watch the game?
laugh.gif

He could BARELY complete passes. He had something like 15 total yards passing in the 4th quarter. He had 0 yards passing in the 3rd quarter. He was brutal. He was throwing passes 15 yards away from the receiver. His accuracy on deep passes was horrendous. The 26 yarder he threw in the 4th quarter looked like a wounded duck that his receiver had to lay out for. As pop said, that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen out of a starting QB in the NFL. Effort... lol.

in fact, it takes effort NOT to like Tim Tebow ... He does EVERYTHING the way it should be done ... from his interviews to his work ethic to his life ...
Statements like this are exactly the reason why people don't like Tebow.

... in fact, it takes effort NOT to like Tim Tebow ... He does EVERYTHING the way it should be done ... from his interviews to his work ethic to his life ... 

Bless your heart.

"In 4 games, Tim Tebow has brought the Denver Broncos back from 13 points down in the 4th quarter, more times than John Elway did his entire career" ~PTI ...

"In 4 games, Tim Tebow has brought the Denver Broncos back from 13 points down in the 4th quarter, more times than John Elway did his entire career" ~PTI ...

But his ineptitude was the reason they were down by such a large margin in the first place.

Time for some stat inflation now that the Lions have their scrubs in.
laugh.gif
  He'll probably end up with respectable numbers against 4th stringers, but I saw the 7/22 for less than 80 yards and a pick to start the fourth.

John Fox probably went to management before naming Tebow the starter and said: "I'll start the %$%!*%@%$@$! because of fan/management pressure, but don't blame the losses on me.  This guy sucks.  Let me sign something that says I'm taking a mulligan this year."

Back
Top Bottom