Tim Tebow to the Jets

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

for the jets fans that are stressing, do you believe he's being brought in to start at QB? i know we're all laughing at the jets, but i feel like sanchez is still the guy and tebow is maybe there for goal line and third and short situations, and run the wildcat at times...or even to play another position. i wouldnt be too concerned about this trade. sanchez is still the starter. obviously that's just my take and god knows what that fat toad plans to do with tebow.

Well find out when the three stooges address the media, i love it for goalline shortyardage etc....i dont want this dude starting tho....im not a big sanchez supporter but tebow? Naaa

for the jets fans that are stressing, do you believe he's being brought in to start at QB? i know we're all laughing at the jets, but i feel like sanchez is still the guy and tebow is maybe there for goal line and third and short situations, and run the wildcat at times...or even to play another position. i wouldnt be too concerned about this trade. sanchez is still the starter. obviously that's just my take and god knows what that fat toad plans to do with tebow.
This is the %%$$@!$ NFL. Why are the Jets pulling this crap? 

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

i wouldn't mind having him in there for goal line situations. not one bit.

anyway, my whole point was that if you're a jet fan...nothing has really changed. you havent upgraded or downgraded at QB. you've just added some other dimension to your offense in a way. that's all assuming sanchez can hold on to his job, of course.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

The pats with tom brady had their tight end rush the ball 5 times in a playoff game....id rather have tebow run the ball in than sanchez throwing a fade

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jets offseason, Hire Tony Sparano, give Sanchez more money, trade away picks for Tim Tebow.  Done. 

Bruh, that sequence of events is so **##%%@ ridiculous.

Unreal

And they brought in a 250 lb safety.

Please let them keep Landry at safety. Please
laugh.gif

Jets GM is clearly possessed by Vinny Cerrato.
laugh.gif

I find it hard to believe Timbo had a choice. DEFINITELY can see Elway with the troll smile while making the trade.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jets offseason, Hire Tony Sparano, give Sanchez more money, trade away picks for Tim Tebow.  Done. 

Bruh, that sequence of events is so **##%%@ ridiculous.

Unreal

And they brought in a 250 lb safety.
Im not mad at that tho,

If you use Landry correctly he  can be effective.

He has no business back in coverage, he should be attacking the LOS every down. 8th man in the box is where he always should have been.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

wow rex ryan is that dude.

not worry sanchez is going to starting for all 19 games. yes we are going to the superbowl.

glad to have tebow on the team.

lets go jets!
That's hilarious.
Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Idk how to feel about this yet

Cosign... Either way, it's still Jets over>>>>> Watch us a make a killing this year.... As long as the media doesn't say anything.
Already building in excuses?  Ha.

Originally Posted by debs 168

we gonna have tebow in a pelle pelle leather, a champion hoodie, an oversized fitted and two "spanish" %%$*%%* on each side of him calling him papi throwing up the x in about a month.

all that mama's boy *%*+ is gonna go out the window soon after he touches down at teterboro. soon as june hits, its a WRAP. son won't be able to handle all the half naked puerto rican women.

i don't advise his mother to allow him to leave her side during the pr day parade or the dr day parade. at all.

tebow in denver:
yeah...*sniffle*
well you know, we can't win 'em all.
we have to remain positive and be steadfast in our faith.

tebow in ny, after august:
na son, ya'mean?
we took the l or whatever whatever but so what?
@##!%% still not +@*#+** wit us tho.
*looks at rex* 
ey, these reporters is bugging.
enough with the questions, my jersey sales is up ##%*#, how about that?
clown.
Boooooooooo.  Trying way too hard.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

wow rex ryan is that dude.

not worry sanchez is going to starting for all 19 games. yes we are going to the superbowl.

glad to have tebow on the team.

lets go jets!
That's hilarious.
Sometimes I think it's just a long con, where he picked the teams he hates the most and tries to get other people to hate them through him.

Sometimes I give people too much credit.
30t6p3b.gif

Like Sanchez and Tebow but this was a terrible move by the jets. This move is a disaster . Maybe theyll become friends and Sanchez will feel secure as starting qb and Tebow will accept being a situational qb?....?.......naahhh

Back
Top Bottom