*** TIMBALAND TALKIN' RECKLESS AGAIN ABOUT PRODUCERS.. ***

slrs

Banned
laugh.gif

****''That's one of my biggest classics,'' Timbaland told me as we sat and talked in the studio. ''That record didn't sound like nothing else on the radio. I made about seven classics that you can still play to this day and still rock in the club. And I tell Pharrell, 'When you do that, that's when you get your veteran stripes.' I think he's got about three -- that Nelly song, ''Hot in Herre,'' Mystikal's ''Shake It Fast'' and Jay-Z's ''Give It to Me.'' I'm not talking about records that are hits, but records that still get played for years and years,'' Timbaland continued. ''I like to make it complex because that way, it stays around longer, and you can always listen to it. 'Are You That Somebody?' is still playing, 'Try Again' is still playing. Gotdang 'Cry Me a River' is phenomenal, wipes 'em out. 'Pony' I still hear, 'One in a Million' I still hear; they play it all day down here on the radio, all day radio airplay, 'Get Ur Freak On,' 'I Can't Stand the Rain,' they play 'Love 2 Love U,' that's the all-time classic. I could start naming, boy. I got title belts, you understand?''****
Source.

roll.gif
TIMBO THE KING!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'One in a Million'
One of his best beats IMO.....................Anyways, he's right, dude is a hitmaker, all of thementioned were big hits, and they still do play them in the club.

One In A Million > Any beat he'll ever make again.....that joint had me floored back in 6th grade....

I don't think Timbo is all that like he thinks he is. I mean, yeah he has mad hits but it ain't like he's the illest producer out. Ever heard ofDr. Dre? Get the f outta here

One In A Million > Any beat he'll ever make again.....that joint had me floored back in 6th grade....
laugh.gif
, word. I was only 7 when that joint came out, but me andmy sister used to sing that +$#% in the karaoke machine everyday.

are you n's kidding me? pharrell doesent have stripes like timbaland?

ffff outta here, n needs to lay off those pcp laced vitamin smoothies

that aint reckless... timbo usually be on some superhero producer ego type %!+! so this is him being modest...

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

timbo is wack... he needs to quit putting out this pop garbage

Most of the time Nate Hills is to credit for a lot of the Duran Duran, Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, OneRepublic,Britney Spears garbage you've been hearing lately.

Timothy still the don.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

the problem i have with timbo is his most of his music lacks substance.
but he aint been the same since aaliyah left.

Timbaland has earn to right to talk reckless.

P ain't nothing compared to Timbo.

Originally Posted by TCW 96

Timbaland has earn to right to talk reckless.

P ain't nothing compared to Timbo.

Very true. Pharrell been gettin too much credit for so many years, and Tim hasn't always had that solidified partner in action.

And to add...

Sock It 2 Me > almost any beat the Neptunes have made.

So many arguments so little time. I guess i'll say this, timbo is and always has been doing his thing. And I am tired of N's talkin' this%%!@ aboutChad doin all the work and P basically doing next to nothin. Only thing I have to say to that is, watch the Justified DVD and the Eighth Planet DVD. We allhave out own opinions, but mine is 1. P & Chad 2. Timbo.

oh and...

Sock It 2 Me > almost any beat the Neptunes have made.

Have you heard 'Hit the Freeway' before? Probably some of the best combo of Cords and Bridges I have ever heard...

^ Well you're a Neptunes Stan so your opinion shouldn't count.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

How about "So Anxious" then? That piano in the beginning just sets the mood for an epic, soothing, sex driven tune, that you'll never get from aNeptunes beat.

I'll give you "Boutique In Heaven" (if it's confirmed they made the beat), and some other songs, but I never got the feeling that any oftheir beas are excellent, just great. Most are very smooth and they probably provide the nicest vibe, but Timbo's $*!@ screams excellence. "Put You OnThe Game"? "I'm So Fly"? "Hot Like Fire"? "I'll Do Anything/ I'm Sorry"?

Timbo does his thing.

Back
Top Bottom