*** TIMBALAND TALKIN' RECKLESS AGAIN ABOUT PRODUCERS.. ***

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

One In A Million > Any beat he'll ever make again.....that joint had me floored back in 6th grade....

what that put you at, 22? I'm 21 and I was floored in the 5th, lol. I remember one of my homies could replicate the beat to a T with two things: apencil and a fist
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got dam boi, elementatry school--THOSE were indeed the days....

He's speaking the truth. He's actually right on the money. Neptunes have really on made about 3 timeless tracks which is the Nelly joint, Mystikal andHov joint like he said. They're@!+% with Justin Timberlake was hot but none of them will be played 20 years from now IMO.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

He's speaking the truth. He's actually right on the money. Neptunes have really on made about 3 timeless tracks which is the Nelly joint, Mystikal and Hov joint like he said. They're@!+% with Justin Timberlake was hot but none of them will be played 20 years from now IMO.

If that's the case, then there is no chance in hell that "Shake It Fast" is played 20 years from now.

Hell, I don't even hear that song anywhere, today.

J-Tim's "Rock Your Body" still plays on those Alternative Rock type of stations, for the older listening crowds, around here.

If that's the case, then there is no chance in hell that "Shake It Fast" is played 20 years from now.

Hell, I don't even hear that song anywhere, today.
I still hear it occasionally at clubs I go to. But give it some time. It may not get play now because it just came out what? 4 or 5 years ago.They weren't playing Baby Got Back 15 years straight. Had Justin not dropped FLS I could see "Rock Your Body" and "Like I Love You"getting spins years from now. But the!%@$ on FLS outshines those singles so bad its going to be like Justin never dropped a debut album. SexyBack is gonna beplayed forever like it was a Prince hit.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

One In A Million > Any beat he'll ever make again.....that joint had me floored back in 6th grade....
laugh.gif
, word. I was only 7 when that joint came out, but me and my sister used to sing that +$#% in the karaoke machine everyday.

I think I was 9 when that came out, the first beat I tried to beat-box. Timbo is consistant with the beats and he always hits the radio with something new.Just Blaze, Pharell, Swiss often have beats where you can tell it's them that made it, but Timbo has variety ("Make Me Better", "One in aMillion", and "Bounce" sound very different from each other yet they are all sick
pimp.gif
) that others don't. His production is mostly fresh and doesn't seemrecycled (Cool & Dre
eyes.gif
) either. So I give him every right to get on every producerhe wants to.
laugh.gif

Yea Timbo definately deserves credit. When dudes started biting his signature sound he went and redefined himself and came back with beats just as hot.

Like I Love You and Rock Your Body still get play in clubs and will continue to do so for a long long time.

Man ain't that truth, i just wish dude had have stuck to Hip-Hop. A dude with his Innovation... I just feel like it's being wasted on pop
smh.gif
for thelove of money i guess

laugh.gif
@this thread still going.

Timbaland isn't even in the Neptunes league. I mean seriously. I don't care how many hits dude has, he's still a sample heavy producer. Sometimeshis samples are so blatant, he doesn't even chop the %$%!. The Neptunes are on another level. Chinese New Year, Keys Open Door, and Hello New are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
as far as musical genius. Timbo is still a hot producer, buthe's not as creative as the Tunes. Sorry folks...

SO now the age off Producer Wars has evolved. SO Sales, Hit Records, Best Producer....whats next? A n R Wars or something crazy like that.

To me Timberland has alot of hits and alot of misses...

Timberland has made other people smash hits, no smashes for himself!

Every time Lil John drops he is platinum...Tim still struggling to get there on this last album

^

"The way I are" and "give it to me" were both smash hits for Timbo, number 1 on the billboard 100 type smash hits. Dude also made 4 numberone hits with JT off of one album as well. How y'all dudes say The Neptunes is better is just beyond me. And for dude that said he ain't creative asthe Neptunes
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom