Timbaland's Wife Files for Divorce

Timbaland's wife, Monique Mosley, has filed for divorce from the acclaimed producer, according to tmz.com.

The couple has been together for 10 years, as per tmz.com. They've been married for 5 years, but they were romantically involved for 5 years prior their wedding date.

Reports state that Monique Mosley is asking Timbaland to pay for her two children. The couple has a 5-year-old daughter. Monique Mosley has a 10-year-old from another relationship.

Monique Mosley is also requesting money for alimony, life insurance, private school, vacation and other expenses, as per tmz.com.

Additionally, Monique Mosley is asking that Timbaland pay for her lawyer fees.

According to the documents filed, Monique Mosley is also requesting money while divorce proceedings are pending. She is also reportedly requesting a lump sum and permanent alimony, as well as "rehabilitative alimony."

Link

Last edited:
This is why I wont get married. **** is just too expensive man. And her being a woman shes gonna be getting paid too

laugh.gif
Another one bites the dust. Entertainers are people too but it seems like the really stupid people have money.

Monique Mosley is also requesting money for alimony, life insurance, private school, vacation and other expenses, as per tmz.com.

Additionally, Monique Mosley is asking that Timbaland pay for her lawyer fees.

she too ******g facety

I saw Timbaland's behind the music or E! True Hollywood Story or whatever

and it was very creepy that he basically got with her because she looked somewhat like Aaliyah

at the  27 minute mark

Last edited:
so they been together 10 yrs and she has a kid from someone else that's 10 yrs old? he swept up a fresh babymama? while he was the hottest producer in the world?

It was probably Timbo's obsession with Aaliyah that lead up to this.

Did Aliyah's yambs secrete holy water or something?

Dame Dash was about to wife, she probably turn Robert onto that pedo life, DMX was in shambles after she passed.

women like these disgust me

hell, even with prenups, that still might not hold up in court

i dont see why any wealthy man would want to get married. these birds are shameless

i think its ridiculous that, in court document, you can request money for vacations, 3 types of alimony and the other things these chicks demand, and not be laughed at. i mean i assume that these are being looked at as reasonable request by the courts. they really be out for the paper.

its just weird its like 2-3 months we in love, things is good or whatever the next month...I want all that ish cuh.

it really disgusts me how women get so much when going through a divorce . a man would never get even half of wat this ***** is getting even if the ***** was paid . I mean no disrespect to females but they ask to be treated equally and this and tht but one thing I've learned in my adult life is tht THE WORLD ISNT EQUAL and divorces are a prime example of tht .

and wat really kills me is tht they feel entitled to everything they ask for . yes she took care of his kid , emotional support , etc. and yeah he should pay child support for His child (not some other mans) but paying for her lawyer , paying her while the divorce process is going down (which can take several months/years) is like damn . ..

Last edited:
She gave him the boot.

That kick to the curb will hurt.

Wheat till he sees the judge.

Back
Top Bottom