Timbaland's Wife Files for Divorce

Lol i love when NTers blindly judge ppls reltionships... they always know best

Anywwy. If it were me id have her touched. That man worth too much to be goin broke fundin this broads ratchetness.

i can honestly sit here and say that i have no idea how the hell women are entitled to money in a divorce. i understand child support and all that, but how the heck do they get away with millions of dollars?? if man spends his entire life working his butt off to become successful, how da fudge can a women say that he owes her anything? even more, how does this hold up in court? it just never made sense to me, as naive as that sounds 

Fabolous did da same thing...kinda lost respect for

Him when i realized this on some "damn all that

swag punchline rap & records solds & da best you

Can do is NDS Dominican baby mama?"
mean.gif
See I didn't even know that part...I thought that was Fab's kid. 

roll.gif
 at Timbo took on a bad debt. 

Last edited:
you gotta find the right person AND be the right person.

"its cheaper to keep her"

Try to work it out Timbo

These broads out here EATING :rofl:

Prolly had something to do with that million dollar watch coming up "stolen" too :lol:

very shameful how the court system is when it comes to women. Where do they get the nerve to allow this outrageous request? Did Timbaland adopt her 10 year old son? If not why should he pay her for a kid that isn't his :smh:

Child support in upwards of 10k for what? Why should I give you money if I'm the responsible parent here? Her *** is home doing nothing. Why can't I just pay the school fees and other expenses directly? Why do they act like these rich mothers are really taking care of these children? We've seen the reality shows, these broads just go out to "lunch" with the other chicks all day while they kids are in school. The chefs cook the meals, the nannies help with HW, and the maids clean the houses. WTF are these ******* doing to warrant such outrageous amounts of money?

Make it worse this chick has the balls to ask for all that because she knows she is going to get it.

These guys need to learn. If you are bringing everything to the table, then you need to protect yourself. Doesn't matter how cool **** is in the beginning, people change, circumstances change etc. Nothing is ever the same.

Last edited:
I saw Timbaland's behind the music or E! True Hollywood Story or whatever
and it was very creepy that he basically got with her because she looked somewhat like Aaliyah

I remember seeing that. I thought that was weird also. I think he was in love with Aaliyah.

Cheaper to keep her bruh better pull a Tiger Woods Kobe asap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom