Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

20190124_153248.jpg

First of all they are made for snow... second, I live in CO and the bad weather here is grossly exaggerated. When it does snow the intense sun usually melts most of it away the next day... unless you're talking about going up to the mountains, that's another story, but either way you'll be fine.

The wheat ones are dope, would have preferred suede on the collar too. Doesn't matter though as I am not willing to pay retail plus shipping from CA for them. Maybe I will get lucky and they will go on deep discount, but that's doubtful.

First of all they are made for snow... second, I live in CO and the bad weather here is grossly exaggerated. When it does snow the intense sun usually melts most of it away the next day... unless you're talking about going up to the mountains, that's another story, but either way you'll be fine.
Ill be in granby. Im from texas and ive never seen real snow so im not sure what to expect

My homie got the wheat joints...contemplating ordering those too :lol: joints are butter

Waiting on my order

:pimp:

Love my pair. Still looking for the black ones
Literally haven’t bought timbs in years then I saw someone on the train in the blacks ones.

Shores were so mean :sick:. Immediately went on the hunt but apparently these were limited and retailed at like $250 :smh:

I’ll settle for the Browns for now.

I wore my light grey 6 inchers a few days ago... I dunno if it was the suede on the collar or what but ny ankles were killing me by the end of the night.

Both are nice, I like the wheat more just cause they look real different.

I'm not buying either, I'm still recovering from my Kith pairs.

Back
Top Bottom