Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

impressed.gif

you can cop the supreme world hikers.... they were retail for 250 on their website last season but gone now... best bet is ebay or stockx... resell price aint crazy...

you can cop the supreme world hikers.... they were retail for 250 on their website last season but gone now... best bet is ebay or stockx... resell price aint crazy...

Considered it, but the J crew and Kith joints were perfect. Maybe I’ll settle for the black supremes |l

i like the jcrew ones and missed out...thats the reason i copped the supreme joints because theres not a world hiker coming out for a while... the black pair from supreme is actually nice.. wearing it today for the first time... the gopher pair is clean but passed cuz i know those will get dirty quick with the suede

Kith and J Crew ones just dropped out of the blue, no one knew anything. Not saying it's gonna happen again but it could.

Supreme joints are cool, wish they were higher like the regular World Hikers though. I'm trying to get the silver or orange pair for a good price. Some sizes go for $150-$180.

IMG_4763.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom