Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Anyone wear slim pants (not skinnys) with Timbs?
Do you tuck them into the boot or stack em up?

Anyone wear slim pants (not skinnys) with Timbs?
Do you tuck them into the boot or stack em up?

There’s mad pics in the thread gallery of slim jeans or sweats with Timbs

Boot cut>>>>> skinnys

C14EBC8C-98A1-4EF3-9404-A0E665C9EFCE.gif

I’m a sz 12, I tried on a few timbs at the outlet today and noticed I comfortably fit a sz 11 and was swimming in a 12. I haven’t had a pair of timbs in at least a decade. I’m gearing up to get these 40’s come Friday. I’m curious if I should go with an 11 or A 11.5

Check the gallery

I was looking at these almost a year ago and never pulled the trigger but I had saved a quick access link in my phone. I accidentally clicked (fat fingers) that link today and saw they had been discounted. Call it divine intervention. I checked with Jimmy Jazz and they still have plenty stock for those interested.

Note: I also have the khaki/orange (I'll take some pics and post later) ones and they run a bit larger then your standard Tims. I went half a size smaller.

www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/timberland-6--premium-gaiter-boot/TB0A1UQE715

2019-12-12_11-58-17.jpg
2019-12-12_11-59-52.jpg
2019-12-12_11-57-56.jpg

Lumberjack.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at these almost a year ago and never pulled the trigger but I had saved a quick access link in my phone. I accidentally clicked (fat fingers) that link today and saw they had been discounted. Call it divine intervention. I checked with Jimmy Jazz and they still have plenty stock for those interested.

Note: I also have the khaki/orange (I'll take some pics and post later) ones and they run a bit larger then your standard Tims. I went half a size smaller.

www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/timberland-6--premium-gaiter-boot/TB0A1UQE715

2019-12-12_11-58-17.jpg
2019-12-12_11-59-52.jpg
2019-12-12_11-57-56.jpg

Lumberjack.jpg

Copped a pair last year. Might have to double up on these lol.

Copped from DTLR. Honestly had forgot FTA & Footlocker had them lol tried Hibbetts first to get them today since they have the ship to store option. They only had a size 10. Went to Timberland site, sold out instantly. Then tried JJ and for some reason they wouldnt let me add my size to cart even though it showed in stock (every other size let me add lol) then finally tried DTLR and they said i had to do a mandatory password reset and then gave me an error when i tried to lol so i checked out as a guest smh

Last edited:
Anyone want these? Sure 10.5. Selling them for retail. Worn maybe 4 times. PM if you’re interested

94364F93-7BCE-43E9-BB5A-8EEA47683ED9.jpeg

762CF2A8-F910-41C9-A1D2-0800ED3608BF.jpeg

Hazels came in on Wednesday from DTLR so here’s a pic of my little 40 Family lol King 40’s are from last year, and ordered the black shearlings on Cyber Monday for like 170 from Footaction and ive yet to wear them, its gon be a job keeping that suede clean they already look dirty and havent even been tried on yet smh...

762CF2A8-F910-41C9-A1D2-0800ED3608BF.jpeg

Hazels came in on Wednesday from DTLR so here’s a pic of my little 40 Family lol King 40’s are from last year, and ordered the black shearlings on Cyber Monday for like 170 from Footaction and ive yet to wear them, its gon be a job keeping that suede clean they already look dirty and havent even been tried on yet smh...

Secret Sauce for Suede...

Amazon product ASIN B00B6SQH52

I regret not getting the burgundy 40s, they hit $220 a few times but I couldn't do it. DTLR doesn't have sales for real which sucks cause Villa always had deals.

Back
Top Bottom