Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Copped these top of the year and still haven't rocked them yet. Bout to pull these out for the weekend. KITH x Hilfiger 40 Below collab. the whole inside of the boot is lined with Shearling. Mad warm!!

20191220_235934.jpg

If anyone that wears a size 10 is looking for some boots, these are a crazy price. $80 is crazy when the boots retail for $500 and the quality is stupid.

https _hypebeast.com_image_2016_09_timberland-tribute-to-classic-yellow-boot-made-in-the-us-re...jpg
https _hypebeast.com_image_2016_09_timberland-tribute-to-classic-yellow-boot-made-in-the-us-re...jpg

C221302B-EDCB-455B-B58E-5F270B15A86B.jpeg

recently CAWPED sum beefs n broccs for da kids And wanted to clean my pair a bit but they kinda lost their chocolatey luster to say.
how do I rejuvenate these beefs back? Any good rec’s would be appreciated. I was thinking a nu buck conditioner of sorts
Idk if a leather conditioner would be ideal since this is nuebuck.
thanks y’all.

I'm going to be selling these off as soon as I get them back from work where I left them. Worn once for a commute to work. $150 shipped probably. Will upload or send pics before going to eBay.

Screenshot_20191231-093933.jpg

Lol, is this the first time Timberland has done a CNY boot?

I'd buy for half price.

Nah, they've done a few over the years. Timberland is huge in Asian culture so they always get something. I think they look good, I'll grab them if I see them at the outlet for cheap.

Regret not getting those burgundy 40s, ****
I actually have those in a size 10.5 in darn near new condition. I technically sold them on eBay, but the seller is BS’ing on the payment and after today, I’m going to report him if he doesn’t pay me today. If that’s the case, it will be up for sale again.

Nah, they've done a few over the years. Timberland is huge in Asian culture so they always get something. I think they look good, I'll grab them if I see them at the outlet for cheap.
really? since when?

Back
Top Bottom