Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

This the blue you talking about?

Close, the suede is slightly lighter, the collar was a brown suede and the had the regular gum double sole. They dropped back around 95/96., that was around the time they started doing different colored suede. I never seen Timberland release them again.

20201109_203623.jpg

20201110_222650.jpg

Recent pick ups, I randomly found some vintage 40 Below's for $130 on Ebay.

Idk if I can do a 4’11 chick. Just seen one and....nah. It’s almost ****** status :lol:
I honestly feel like Timberland makes more ugly shoes than they do decent ones at this point. They really need to chill with the collabs because they all suck.

I think the only logical explanation for that junk is the fact that they need product for the outlets.

Absolute garbage when you compare it to the pair marikomorose marikomorose posted above it - timeless, classic.

As someone said most of the collabs are trash.

I can't believe the Supreme one posted a few replies back came out decent.

Like Jordan's I mostly stick to the classic stuff but find a few of the collabs and releases to be okay but I'm good on them.

I wear same size as my dress shoes, which is half size down from my TTS, which is 10.5. Same think with Wallabies ands J 6 and 12s.

Timbs fit weird for me. I have old pairs of field boots and I wear them in the same size as I do for my sneakers. Have a little bit of room in the boot lengthwise, if I size down my foot would feel crammed. In most other boot brands I size down 1 full size from my sneaker size.

Back
Top Bottom