Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

E1AFD8B6-5F27-49EC-8AB4-3792499F406C copy.JPG

464CA342-31DC-40E6-93B2-DFA9C306804A copy.JPG

Yo hikers are dope but those pants bro, they remind me of this homeless cat downtown in my city thats decked out head to toe in red. Big Bz. Hes always tryna sell some bull**** like chips or michelinas microwavable dinners.

vood99 vood99 you ever seen dude? Usually posted by the mcd at Spadina/Queen. Sometimes i see him on the eastside.

Yo hikers are dope but those pants bro, they remind me of this homeless cat downtown in my city thats decked out head to toe in red. Big Bz. Hes always tryna sell some bull**** like chips or michelinas microwavable dinners.

vood99 vood99 you ever seen dude? Usually posted by the mcd at Spadina/Queen. Sometimes i see him on the eastside.

Nah my G ahat ahat , I stay in the 'burbs and rarely go downtown. Lol I try to stay clear of the crazies down there. :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh:

Hey fellas wondering if anyone can help me out with this dumb question
haven’t worn timbs in 10 years, do I keep the timberland tag 🏷 thing on the shoe while wearing it or take it off?
lmao
i Don’t want to get clowned on in public , but I have no clue if people still wear them that way
thanks

Personally, I think it is corny when you keep the tags on Jordan's, Nike's and Timbs, but that is just me. I have seen more than a few people who think otherwise. End of the day, do whatever you feel like. Fashion is about confidence.

haven’t worn timbs in 10 years, do I keep the timberland tag 🏷 thing on the shoe while wearing it or take it off?
lmao
i Don’t want to get clowned on in public , but I have no clue if people still wear them that way
thanks

Tag on.

But I don't think you'd get clowned either way.

lmao
thanks

I wear mine with the tag but either way is fine because I'm not in high school anymore and totally unbothered by the court of public opinion.

This is only a chance for you to become unbothered too.

"Meh" is the new Zen

Grey snake joint is OK while the croc one looks like a regular Wheat joint. Zebra pair is weak AF. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom