Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I have yet to get a cancellation e-mail so I feel confident. However If I do, I will raise hell and make a big stink with customer service until they can give me some resolution to their mistake because I'm thirsty like that. But the downside is that they have the right not to correct their mistake and tell me to Eff Off in which case I will then just proceed to get extremely drunk. So that's my strategy. I'll keep everyone posted.
Sound plan, bro.

Good looks to @goodlook_jones (didn't mean for that to rhyme) on ig for the post upload.

Had to cop a pair instantly. Just called, they said they'll review whether or not they can apply it.

Man y'all gotta stop calling in and drawing attention to yourselves, :lol:. Just let it be.

Man y'all gotta stop calling in and drawing attention to yourselves, :lol:. Just let it be.

I didn't call but they're completely sold out of wheat and black. When it started, they had 6-18 in medium and width. I'm sure they know exactly what happened. This isn't getting by them. Either they're gonna allow it or cancel everything.

I didn't call but they're completely sold out of wheat and black. When it started, they had 6-18 in medium and width. I'm sure they know exactly what happened. This isn't getting by them. Either they're gonna allow it or cancel everything.
Exactly, they wouldn't sell out a size run in one night and they know it.

I have a feeling we will eat, famb :smokin

I have a feeling we will eat, famb
smokin.gif
These aint getting cancelled ..

Last year they had a 50% but Constructions where excluded .. everything else was fair game .. bought a few black joints and gifts ..... 

Just another 50% and they sold out so Im sure we are good ..

Last year they had a 50% but Constructions where excluded .. everything else was fair game .. bought a few black joints and gifts ..... 

When you use the code you can see that it specifically says that it is an employee discount and that it is not allowed to be used by anyone else. Doing so would lead to cancellations and termination of employment.

Employee Discount Code

Timberland Employee discount. Discount applied to your order when the promo code is entered at checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Valid only in the U.S. at timberland.com. Returns will be credited at discount price. Does not apply to customized products, Smartwool styles, style 6568A, Gift Certificates, tax, or shipping charges. Timberland reserves the right to limit quantities. "Immediate Family Members" include the spouse and dependents of the employee. "Domestic Partner" is an individual with whom an employee lives in a long-term domestic relationship, or the employee and his/her partner are married. Warning: Using the employee discount for friends, relatives, and non-eligible individuals is considered an abuse. Gifts are acceptable purchases, however, the employee may not be reimbursed for the gift in any form (money, etc.). Timberland reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing, promotions, or other errors. Abuse of the policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.

This is one of the types of code you DEFINITELY don't want to call in about considering the code is not meant for public use.

When you use the code you can see that it specifically says that it is an employee discount and that it is not allowed to be used by anyone else. Doing so would lead to cancellations and termination of employment.

Employee Discount Code

Timberland Employee discount. Discount applied to your order when the promo code is entered at checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Valid only in the U.S. at timberland.com. Returns will be credited at discount price. Does not apply to customized products, Smartwool styles, style 6568A, Gift Certificates, tax, or shipping charges. Timberland reserves the right to limit quantities. "Immediate Family Members" include the spouse and dependents of the employee. "Domestic Partner" is an individual with whom an employee lives in a long-term domestic relationship, or the employee and his/her partner are married. Warning: Using the employee discount for friends, relatives, and non-eligible individuals is considered an abuse. Gifts are acceptable purchases, however, the employee may not be reimbursed for the gift in any form (money, etc.). Timberland reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing, promotions, or other errors. Abuse of the policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.

This is one of the types of code you DEFINITELY don't want to call in about considering the code is not meant for public use.

All of this. Timberland doesn't owe us anything, and has every right to cancel.

Seeing more sizes pop up wonder is that really a restock or from the cancelled orders.

Back
Top Bottom