Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

tired.gif
just call and got my free shipping

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Timberland don't care about you, call and get what you are owed!
call after you get an order confirmation email. At that point reps are not allowed to cancel from what I was told over the phone. I placed a third order while on the phone and the rep asked me why I didn't put the code myself. I said I forgot and since the order was just placed she said all she could do was cancel and I reorder with the code. Like they can't see the 50% off.

Damn, now I'm wondering if I should call in and change mine to free shipping. It's only $30, guess I won't be greedy.

My boy just called. Said that they're not giving free shipping to people. She said it's a request or something. She said since stacking codes aren't allowed, she said the free shipping might not happen since there's already a 50% off code in there. She also said to my boy "wow, you're getting all this for that cheap. Good for you"
dude told me it was a one time thing and he was doing me a favor they dont usually do it and he told me i was using an employee discount
laugh.gif

dude told me it was a one time thing and he was doing me a favor they dont usually do it and he told me i was using an employee discount :lol:
yup, it's probably the same person catching on after three straight ppl made phone calls :lol:

yup, it's probably the same person catching on after three straight ppl made phone calls
laugh.gif
right after you said you were gonna call them tomorrow , i said F it what are the chances of everybody else catching up i called right away .
tired.gif

I just called and told them I forgot to add the free shipping.  They said that they were going to send in a request and I should be getting an email to get the money credited back to me.  They also said that the request was going to be sent to his higher up and they have to review it and so and so. hopefully it worked.  did they say something similar to those of you who called or they credited it back right away?

right after you said you were gonna call them tomorrow , i said F it what are the chances of everybody else catching up i called right away .|I
Lol I was about to go to sleep but I had three different ppl texting me at the same time and keeping me up. Then I realized since I did two seperate orders I paid $15 shipping twice, so that was an extra $30. At that point I chose to call. The third order I just placed I will pay the shipping for, it's a gift for my Mom

I just called and told them I forgot to add the free shipping.  They said that they were going to send in a request and I should be getting an email to get the money credited back to me.  They also said that the request was going to be sent to his higher up and they have to review it and so and so. hopefully it worked.  did they say something similar to those of you who called or they credited it back right away?
nope, nothing about higher up.

Wheats & blacks are done. Probably won't be a better deal the remainder of the winter unless Jimmy Jazz drops a 40% later this month.

I mean they still have the wheat basics. Don't see why you wouldn't cop those unless you need em for the snow.

Be wary this is an employee discount and chances are high that your orders will get canceled. This has happened in the past and everyone's orders got canceled.

Hope it works for everyone but don't get too excited yet until you see a shipping confirm.

The person whose code this belongs to is about to get fired :frown:

Back
Top Bottom