TimCity2000's Collection... I'm only 29!

wow very nice collection, got anything in a size 10 let me know
wink.gif

easily one of my favorite collections here on nt. hope you're lovin the new house. now if only you could step up your wardrobe...maybe a few allover printhoodies
wink.gif

agreed with kev on the collection. Lovin the 2 pair of air force max cbs...
pimp.gif

wow the first line and the line with the AM1s and 90s are spectacular!

As stated above, easily one of the dopest collections on this site...ur vintage Nikes truly are amazing!

Very, very admirable collection, man. And only 29 years old?
wink.gif
Flat-out dope collection, TimCity2000.
pimp.gif

Nice collection Tim! Always liked all the kicks you've posted on wdywt thread.

But like Kev said, you need to step up the gear since nice shirts and normal jeans are too boring for some
roll.gif

we allows see vintage jordan heat its nice and rare to see vinatge NIKE heat and that much heat too

thanks for the kind words everyone! it's always interesting to me to see which shoes people comment about.

easily one of my favorite collections here on nt. hope you're lovin the new house. now if only you could step up your wardrobe...maybe a few allover print hoodies
wink.gif

i know, right? not only have i been called the worst dressed person on nt (twice), but now there's a thread in the general forum aboutsoutherners not being able to dress. guess i'm a hopeless cause, lol.

we allows see vintage jordan heat its nice and rare to see vinatge NIKE heat and that much heat too
thanks, but... um... WHAT?

White/Blk Flight 90s need to be retro'd... ASAP.
agreed!

smokin.gif
one of the few NTers older than me.
smokin.gif

luckily i know of at least a handful in their 30s on this site! but when i'm 90 and the rest of you are 80, it won't seem so weird,right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom