TimCity2000's Collection... I'm only 29!

good lawd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only 29? Damn man, your parents must spoil you! Do you sell candy in school to pay for these?

But for real....this is a FINE collection, one of the best I've seen on NT. Nice to see people with good taste.

and it looks even better when you present it like that.
i'd like to give special appreciation to the sunders, the shox tl series, and the prestos.

WOW....Tim how did you do it at such a young age? I mean your parents must have bought all of them....you're probably just one of those spoiled kids...haha

just kidding...as always great job and keep it up!

thanks again everyone!

smokin.gif

(waits for Tim to break down and sell or trade air flight 90 wht/blk)

lol... waits for Paul to break down and sell his wht/blk/ylw solo flights or air trainer sc 1. (i think those were yours... unless i have you confused with someone else, haha).

luckily i know of at least a handful in their 30s on this site!
I guess I'm one of the handful... but I wish my collection was even close to yours. I need more vintage. But I see you never got yourfoams...

And if you are worst dressed, I'm probably not too far behind. I appreciate the polo that matches the kicks.

Now you just need to show off your new WDYWT pix location.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

easily one of my favorite collections here on nt. hope you're lovin the new house. now if only you could step up your wardrobe...maybe a few allover print hoodies
wink.gif
Agreed. I've always loved TimCity's posts. Always with heat. Amazing collection man, so much stuff I want to acquire.
And yeah dude, you suck at dressing. You need a new NT stylist or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was the greatest.

Excellent presentation and even better collection. Your OGs are something to talk about. Well done, Tim!

Back
Top Bottom