TimCity2000's Collection

dope collection you got two of my jordan grails right next to eachother. indiglo xiv and croc xviis

Nice collection! Are those the Solo Flights, right 7 and down 7? I love, love, love those. Had them back in high school and was convinced they made me playbetter. Didn't Reggie Miller wear those? I think that's the reason I bought them. Ended up being one of my favorite shoes ever.
Nice collection of Nike pumps too. I had those in grade school. Wish I had both pairs back.

that's a pretty nice collection. well rounded. No air force 1's tho?

Wow this got brought back from the dead and I still went
eek.gif
after alreadyseeing it before. Great stuff.

wow, where did this come from?! i posted this 6 months ago, haha.

i was actually about to take some new pics and make a new collection post this weekend... guess i'll just update this one. there's a lot of stuff notin there right now.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

architect making his first post in an architect's thread. hmmmm... . .. .

Timcity2000 is an architect as well?
How's business in your neck of the woods? It's definitely come to a halt here in St. Louis.

1. Do you wear them?

2. Size(s)?
Not all of them... several of the OG nikes are pretty fragile and have started to crumble. There are also a few pairs of Jordans I have neverworn. But most of them do get worn. Unfortunately, I work full-time in a job that requires "business casual" attire. So I only get to wearsneakers 3 days a week. These are all size 11-12.

amazing dude ... nikes in the 6th row, 4th pic from the right, any info??
i'm not sure the exact name, but it's something like Nike Air DT Max, I think. Released in 1994. The shoe posted to its right is just adifferent colorway of the same shoe and was worn by Griffey.

Nice collection! Are those the Solo Flights, right 7 and down 7?
Wow, can't believe someone used their first post on me! Very honored, especially considering your username (I'm an Architect myself, asKevin pointed out). Just got my license a couple of months ago. Business is strong at my firm, but I work mostly in Healthcare... people are always gettingsick and dying, you know! To answer your other question, yes those are solo flights (as are the pair next to them). Not sure who wore them.

No air force 1's tho?
There's a pair of white/white mids buried in there somewhere, lol. My dunks + af1s = a grand total of 3!

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Not all of them... several of the OG nikes are pretty fragile and have started to crumble. There are also a few pairs of Jordans I have never worn. But most of them do get worn. Unfortunately, I work full-time in a job that requires "business casual" attire. So I only get to wear sneakers 3 days a week. These are all size 11-12.

amazing dude ... nikes in the 6th row, 4th pic from the right, any info??
i'm not sure the exact name, but it's something like Nike Air DT Max, I think. Released in 1994. The shoe posted to its right is just a different colorway of the same shoe and was worn by Griffey.

Those are Nike Air Diamond Fury I's, I have those too. Love your collection as always Tim, tho you need to wear your griffeys and diamondfurys more imo, not enough vintage heat showing up on wdywt thesedays!

Impeccable collection and taste. As I seem to recall it seems to show some similarity with yours Trydan, no? In a good way of course...

Back
Top Bottom