Time goes by SO Faast. VOL. =(((

Man...

Just yesterday It feels like I was a lil kid and I would always ask my dad How much MONEY I had in the Bank for college etc....

Years later my dad is telling me its time to take the money out....

It's so scary. Im getting older... My parents are getting older.... I am the youngest of a family of 4 siblings. Oldest is 29 and they are all spreadaround the world... I am here alone with mom and dad... its jus so scary... 1 day ill be ALL ALONE.. =// on my own... SCARY thought.. Thought of leaving Highschool is scary enough.. 1 day I was 11 years old... what feels like 2 days later im 18... while were all in this test of life...

frown.gif

I feel you man. Life truly is short in comparison to everything else.

BUT that's why I'm going to freeze myself until they find the fountain of youth

if you wanna be depressed for a lil bit, just know that one day you're gonna die. and everyone you know will too.
frown.gif

until then, just cherish what you got, live life to the fullest, and love your family no matter what

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

if you wanna be depressed for a lil bit, just know that one day you're gonna die. and everyone you know will too.
frown.gif

until then, just cherish what you got, live life to the fullest, and love your family no matter what

co-sign

Stop contemplating and start collaborating - word to myself

Theres nothing better then keeping busy and being an effective person

Laughing at NT Emotions and gifs at the work place make life soo much more livable, idk what i would do without this place

Thats why i posted, NT saves lives, we change them

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Laughing at NT Emotions and gifs at the work place make life soo much more livable, idk what i would do without this place

kaneklapqo6.gif

that is a scary thought, but i don't try to think about that sort of stuff and just live my life.

Cuz its so haaaard (aaaaard) 2 say goodbyeeeee (byeeeee) 2 yesterdayEEEEEEEE

Na but seriously I feel ya fam...seems like yesterday I was stealin ppl Pokemon cards in 6th grade and sellin em 4 Jordan money...now I'm a junior atTemple havin no idea what the HELL I'm finna do with my life...!#@$ 's crazy, right?

as a high school senior myself i see all sorts of kids these days that remind me of who i used to be.

the way they dress the way they act, the little things they do.

as a freshmen i used to wonder why upperclassmen did the things they do and now i actually KNOW.

i wish i knew then what i know now.

wow that is how I felt when i first arrived at campus
laugh.gif
. I couldn't sleep that night, thinking " this is it" it is all done - how real isthis.
laugh.gif

i love my fam and my friends but I learned to move on, now i basically live for the moment.

it could be worse, you could have no parents
indifferent.gif

and 0 great things to reflect on... I may sound like a skeptic, but i'm trying to teach,
Count the things you are grateful for - word to the secret,
day and night, theres a handful of other techniques to keep a positive outlook on life...
(can someone give me a preach.gif
laugh.gif
)
some people actually enjoy sorrow bc its a somewhat natural occuring emotion word to emo stan
grin.gif

trust me it could be alot worse

like this guys situation

f04361231afe04af1f76acebf63c38cf9320dc39.gif

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have no clue but it makes me
laugh.gif
everytime i see it bc i dont believe its real.....

i dont think he did????

Original poster, let me know if you need help or its just a lil 10 min thing, bc i am more then willing to help a NT fam member out
wink.gif

Take it EZ buddy

i just noticed this today when i realized lebron is in his 5th season. it feels like yesterday i was watching him play high school ball...

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

kaneklapqo6.gif
co-sign brah..life is a trip eh..

first the T-shirt post, now the downer post, dude, your avy is creepin me out
laugh.gif
like .... !!%% i forgot his name.... dudes got that mutant/rhino lookinggirl that is laughing at a table....

Who dreads leaving high school? Don't get me wrong, it's fun at times but independence and/or college is so much better.

Honestly, what is there to be afraid of? Look forward to change.

Back
Top Bottom