Time Warner Cable To Lose Viacom's MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Spike, & Comedy Central Jan 1

Nick at Nite
frown.gif

BET and cartoon network are safe?
nerd.gif

Don't care about the other stations

This is the second Time Warner screwed up with negotiations with providers, In Green Bay Wisconsin they had troubles signing with fox and we actuallydidn't have fox for about a month from September to October, In Green Bay Wisconsin I couldn't watch the Green Bay Packers without getting anantenna(Since they predominately play on Fox), I'm getting really sick of Time Warner Cable.

I've had enough of Time Warner. Their internet consistenly suck, now this? I'm glad I switched to FIOS. Got the triple package and I must say
pimp.gif

im glad my dad dropped time warner when he did. we have dish now. its great. AND we get NFL network.

time warner is doing the same thing with the NFL network, because they dont wanna pass it to the customers. so my dad said forget it, and canceled right there.

viocom and NFL network FTW!!

wth! I just ordered the triple play package with them and they're supposed to come next week to install. I'm cancelling and sticking to DirecTV if thiskeeps up.

Is this a breach of contract of some sort where I am able to get out of this contract?? I don't know how their fine print works so any help would be great.

You guys with Time Warner do realize that they're trying to keep your bills from going up right? I could live without every channel on there if my cablebill was going to go down.

I know they want to keep our bills from going up but if your going to take channels off you better replace them with other good channels also.

OK I am confused, Comcast didn't turn into Time Warner? My cable box says "Comcast" but I just checked the bill and it says Time Warner.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

OK I am confused, Comcast didn't turn into Time Warner? My cable box says "Comcast" but I just checked the bill and it says Time Warner.

thats what happened in Dallas, comcast turned to time warner....!%@! it im about to tell my moms to switch the that at&t u verse

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

You guys with Time Warner do realize that they're trying to keep your bills from going up right? I could live without every channel on there if my cable bill was going to go down.

Yeah, why are people getting mad at Time Warner. I say Time Warner makes an ad to call Viacom and complain.

I feel bad for the families who are about to lose all of this. Granted, its far from the worst thing that can happen but I'm pretty sure its somethingthey're accustomed to. Sucks for the people who are completely clueless of whats about to happen.

Back
Top Bottom