Tips for NDC

Does anyone have any tips for getting midnight release shoes on NDC?
Thanks
happy.gif

Since nike twitter and the "non flash" site got taken down

its everyman for himself. no tips.

Don't eat this kid alive, 
laugh.gif

NDC is getting harder to get through, X's sold out in 3 minutes... 3 %$+$@$% minutes 
laugh.gif

Just follow the twitter feed and wait for the link, after that, every man for himself.

Hype at epic levels and no swoosh discount makes passing on shoes very easy nowadays.

Originally Posted by Controls

What do you mean Nike twitter is down? It's up..

i meant since nike twitters inception AND since the nike non flash site got taken down

ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF

1. Google Chrome is a MUST
- Chrome is (I think) the only browser that allows you to save your credit card information
- using chrome, when you click on the link and click your size and checkout, all of your information is already inputted for you

2. Stalk that @Nikestore twitter
- Chrome also automatically updates twitters for you so you don't have to refresh the page

Just don't get caught slipping.

My whole process is usually done in 10-15 seconds MAX. Sometimes sooner.

I've never failed on NDC, and I let my boys in on these 'tips' for the concord release and I got my pairs, my boy got his, and my other boy snagged 4 pairs.

great, knw everybody knws. and NDC will become like eastbay with 4hr wait times

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Just follow the twitter feed and wait for the link, after that, every man for himself.

Hype at epic levels and no swoosh discount makes passing on shoes very easy nowadays.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

- Chrome is (I think) the only browser that allows you to save your credit card information
- using chrome, when you click on the link and click your size and checkout, all of your information is already inputted for you

- Chrome also automatically updates twitters for you so you don't have to refresh the page

I've never failed on NDC, and I let my boys in on these 'tips' for the concord release and I got my pairs, my boy got his, and my other boy snagged 4 pairs.

I didnt know that about google chrome...thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at telling other dudes the method

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

NDC is getting harder to get through, X's sold out in 3 minutes... 3 %$+$@$% minutes 
laugh.gif

I wish I had 3 minutes for some of the things on the Supreme web store.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

hoping mods lock this up before any other information is leaked

This. 
Dudes are being reckless with the info.
Y'all dudes are corny.  This is information regarding the purchasing of sneakers. 
grin.gif

Ole "I want to be the only one rocking these in my school" type burgers.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

This. 
Y'all dudes are corny.  This is information regarding the purchasing of sneakers. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

This. 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

I wear my lunarglides on campus, nice try tho.
And it's about making the cop easier. Everyone will have said kick regardless.

I don't recall anyone asking you what shoes you wore. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

I'm sure there are people that won't bother dealing with lines, campouts, etc if they aren't lucky enough to buy them when they hit the internet.

Back
Top Bottom