Tips on going up to girls?

I think the best line ever is simply

"Hi I'm Jking0821 what's your name"

But as stated if you are ordering drinks near a chick or in a close proximity a comment on the surroundings always helps.

ex: Last time i was out was standing next to cute girl bartender comes over, and i said you can grab her order...she said but you were here first...i said no its cool...so she orders he walks to get it...to which i say "he probably would have helped you first anyway" she was like "idk he has a pony tail (talking about the bar tender)" i said "true...il smile while i order see if i can get free drinks" "she laughed "i introduced myself...she introduced her self and her friends....continue talkking....or leave from there but ice is broken

Go up to them and just blurt out ratings and a chuckle/thumbs up.

Like "......7.3 / 10...... *lebron trollface* "

walk up.

say hi.

make eye contact.

(sometimes saying "wow" under your breath before saying "hi" helps a lot).

Go up to a girl look at your watch/phone and then tell them the current time.

You just told her what time it was

*Mind explodes

Buy a couple bottles... wave them around and watch dem hoze flock.

nthat.gif

Be well dressed and be clean shaven. You wouldn't even look twice at a girl who has a mustache and dresses like she shop at Sears. Wear your best shirt and just go from there. I look like a bum sometimes but whenever I put on a nice suit, my confidence goes through the roof. Girls are much easier to talk to because you don't have to worry about what they think of you cause you know you got the look down.
Homie, you acting like dudes with massive facial hair never get any yambs; different girls have different preferences; just cuz males don't want a female with a mustache, doesn't mean a female dont want a male with one; hell u could even find a girl who prefers clean shaved men getting pulled by a grizzly looking dude just on the strength of his personality/attraction/chemistry with her

Be well dressed and be clean shaven. You wouldn't even look twice at a girl who has a mustache and dresses like she shop at Sears. Wear your best shirt and just go from there. I look like a bum sometimes but whenever I put on a nice suit, my confidence goes through the roof. Girls are much easier to talk to because you don't have to worry about what they think of you cause you know you got the look down.

Homie, you acting like dudes with massive facial hair never get any yambs; different girls have different preferences; just cuz males don't want a female with a mustache, doesn't mean a female dont want a male with one; hell u could even find a girl who prefers clean shaved men getting pulled by a grizzly looking dude just on the strength of his personality/attraction/chemistry with her

this

im usually clean shaven but sometimes i grow a beard out for a few weeks and ask girls for their opinions some want me to keep it some dont

just dont dont look dirty you'll be fine :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh practice makes perfect. Just start talking to like 5 girls a day. Even if all you say is hey my name is____ you're still doing more than 90% of other guys. And over time as you talk to more girls your confidence with become godlike and youll be getting so much yambs that they'll be falling out of your pockets and ish :smokin

Live your life in the real world not on the internet. Figure out based on your own trial and error, rather than asking a bunch of random people on the internet for the perfect line.

Back
Top Bottom