Tips on going up to girls?

OP if you over the age of like 17/18 you shouldnt be asking how to get numbers...go up to em and figure it out like the rest of us did

Live your life in the real world not on the internet. Figure out based on your own trial and error, rather than asking a bunch of random people on the internet for the perfect line.

Prety sure the title says "TIPS on going up to girls"
Not "whats the perfect pick up line"

if you go up to girls with another dudes advice and basically talking off a script in your head, you already lost
Truth.

But if you really want advice OP, just go up to them and be like
View media item 745328
Nah but seriously, just be yourself (hopefully you ain't creepy) and try to be humorous

Chicks love guys who are funny

Cool Story Bro of the day I feel like sharing because I never really holler at random girls in public:

The gym I workout at has a BAAAAAAD shorty who is there everysingle time i workout. I've never been to this gym without seeing her. This chick is prob a 9/10. fine skinny thick athletic chick. Squats more than I could in my life most likely. She basically looks so fine that she's unapproachable.

Anyways I've never talked to her because like I said I don't like to bother womenz when they're out in public. Plenty of simps out there to take up their time, but after seeing her strut around like 1,000 times I figured what the hell midas whale spark up a convo.

She walks past me on the way to get some water or something and I just stop her and say "excuse me do you work here or nah?" she says no. I say its strange because she's there everyday and I'm sure she gets that all the time blah blah. Says she's a competitive builder and just loves to workout. I tell her in a non creepy way how impressive it is and she's in really good shape yadayada. Tell her if she ever needs a spot just hit me on the shoulder or whatever. Tell her my name, she tells me her name is Kim. I call her KIMBO SLICE and she laughs and laughs. This is typical random guy attempting to hit on girl at gym etiquette

Long story short. Numbers were exchanged. The rest you can fill in. GAME. BLOUSES. And the moral is, going up to the girl is half the battle. If you can hold a convo/keep her attention for just a little bit, you win.

When you are walking past them Bump into them and say OMG im so sorry make eye contact and put your hand on her shoulder

Ask her if she's the girl from that *insert random artist* video... It has literally worked for me like 5 times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom