** TIPS TO AVOID THE FRIENDZONE **

My theory is that you should never share deep secrets with a girl you feelin, cause she gonna end up thinkin you one her girlfriends, and eventually go toyou for her problems and say "so i saw this cute guy..." I also heardyou should never talk to a girl you feelin, like a friend but more like apotential boyfriend. anyone care to elaborate or add any thoughts, feel free.

Untrue, women love when you share some profound statements with them, It makes you look like a guru in their eyes, the proper way to never fall into thefriendzone is to at the same show attraction, constantly kiss her and pretend like its not a big deal, throw some bait, hook release, methods, and overallnever be a nice guy. there are certain stages in meeting and talking to girls, you have to know how to handle each stage. Number 1, dont show interest, andmake her interested in you, Number 2, show interest but only after she qualifies herself so she feels like she earned it(if not you look like you give awayyour interest too easily, and she will respect you less).After that you two should be in an ideal state of comfort with eachother while at the same time sheknows you are the man in control, that way you will never fall into the dreaded zone.

^^^ mediocre.....But plz post like these dont deserve to be on NT...It will end up like the sneaker game where everyone is in it. *wink*

arent you the guy thats scared and cant talk to some chick at your school? shouldnt you conquer that problem first before worrying about being in the friendzone.

Flonominal,
laugh.gif
newbs actin hard. #!%# outta here son

in order to avoid the friendzone you have to be a creep.. and that means goin after EVERY GIRL YOU MEET.
laugh.gif

People that get friendzoned have one thing in common when it comes to me : not aggressive enough. I'm not gonna be doing all the work..

you should never share deep secrets with a girl you feelin

-never tell a female how you truly feel about them. once you spill your heart and soul out, the chase is done
-stop engaging in idle talk with her on the phone. that's what her GFs are for.
-NEVER let them talk about some next cat in front of you. one of my worst pet peeves. i just tell em "WTF does he have to do with us." it's atest
-dont act different because you're with her. females can sense BS well.
-show you're in demand. females like doing the chase, they just wont admit to it.
-never take what she says @ face value. look @ her nonverbal communication i was reading a book that said that if a someone's attracted they will
-play with their hair
-use elaborate hand gestures
-look you dead in your eyes
signs of disinterest are crossed arms, inability to look in the eyes, checking of time, one word responses

Just be yourself, if the girl doesn't like you than forget about it. Her loss. B**ches come a dime a dozen. Excuse my language, girls come a dime a dozen,plenty of fish in the sea.

Originally Posted by FreshKicks of BelAir

Untrue, women love when you share some profound statements with them, It makes you look like a guru in their eyes, the proper way to never fall into the friendzone is to at the same show attraction, constantly kiss her and pretend like its not a big deal, throw some bait, hook release, methods, and overall never be a nice guy. there are certain stages in meeting and talking to girls, you have to know how to handle each stage. Number 1, dont show interest, and make her interested in you, Number 2, show interest but only after she qualifies herself so she feels like she earned it(if not you look like you give away your interest too easily, and she will respect you less).After that you two should be in an ideal state of comfort with eachother while at the same time she knows you are the man in control, that way you will never fall into the dreaded zone.

Props, I know exactly where that is from. I don't really want to put it on blast, so I won't say. It is on point.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Just be yourself, if the girl doesn't like you than forget about it. Her loss. B**ches come a dime a dozen. Excuse my language, girls come a dime a dozen, plenty of fish in the sea.
Bingo.

*love doctor has enter*

anyway..... one of the best times to show a girl that you like her....is when she feeling you and at the same time she have a bf....and you have a girlfriend

TRUST ME...it works wonders

The key to to success with women is to tell them what they don't want to hear. Think light insults say if a girl has white legs you would say "Hey soyou don't go to the beach often?", as you tell them this you are not seeking their approval. Woman want a man who "has done this before".

Back
Top Bottom