Tired of the nightlife

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

XS and Rehab will make any other CLUB/BAR/ANYTHING in the WORLD seem weak compared.

have you really compared those clubs to others clubs around the WORLD? 
grin.gif

I used to love it but the clubs here have changed for the worst so much.
frown.gif
disappointing. And because of the economy there's not as much people going out. Its just lame now

I used to love it but the clubs here have changed for the worst so much.
frown.gif
disappointing. And because of the economy there's not as much people going out. Its just lame now

I'd say I'm tired of it, but I never liked it to begin with.  Bars and clubs full of shallow idiots.  Dudes that are really %*%**@@@$ grown boys.  Jumpoffs that will have sex with anything with a pulse and the so called "good" girls that think their vagina is lined with gold.  Bunch of insecure, intoxicated pieces of !!#* with just a few decent people that I've met over the years.  I would crawl back up into the mountains where I spent the last decade of my life if I wasn't so tired of being alone up there
smh.gif

I'd say I'm tired of it, but I never liked it to begin with.  Bars and clubs full of shallow idiots.  Dudes that are really %*%**@@@$ grown boys.  Jumpoffs that will have sex with anything with a pulse and the so called "good" girls that think their vagina is lined with gold.  Bunch of insecure, intoxicated pieces of !!#* with just a few decent people that I've met over the years.  I would crawl back up into the mountains where I spent the last decade of my life if I wasn't so tired of being alone up there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.

THIS

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.

THIS

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smh.gif

boy, calm the hell down 
grin.gif
.. it's a damn club.. just enjoy it for what it is.. i never understood why people try to downplay and analyze the hell out of every nuance of ANYTHING just because they dont like it. 

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smh.gif

boy, calm the hell down 
grin.gif
.. it's a damn club.. just enjoy it for what it is.. i never understood why people try to downplay and analyze the hell out of every nuance of ANYTHING just because they dont like it. 

Spending $10 to watch girls in dress & heels is not worth it...

The internet can provide that for you...

this...100% this

this...100% this

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah but you at least have a chance of taking one of those girls home in a club. Zero chance on the internet. It's your fault for just watching.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah but you at least have a chance of taking one of those girls home in a club. Zero chance on the internet. It's your fault for just watching.

I'm tired of it too. Lately I haven't been going out much, I'll go only if I'm invited, and don't have to drive. Rather be in some poon.

I'm tired of it too. Lately I haven't been going out much, I'll go only if I'm invited, and don't have to drive. Rather be in some poon.

clubs can get old, i personally dont have fun going out to clubs, since im just use to working there. ill go to if one of my friends djing, yes the ppl r fake, but thats how it works, its the scene, a bunch of 30thousand dollar millionaires buying bottles, trying to hook up with girls that they can take back to their moms place.

clubs can get old, i personally dont have fun going out to clubs, since im just use to working there. ill go to if one of my friends djing, yes the ppl r fake, but thats how it works, its the scene, a bunch of 30thousand dollar millionaires buying bottles, trying to hook up with girls that they can take back to their moms place.

Back
Top Bottom