Tired of the nightlife

yeah its getting old im 23 i been going out almost every weekend and drink almost every night, i think at the end of this week, ima call it quits on the nightlife and the liquor. gotta start growing up and be the man i should be.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

1) You Don't have enough money

2) Your social life sucks.

*hint, number one is easier to cope with.
See this is where I will pull a DCAmerican. Clubs are money pits in general, designed to take money. Some I know of will hire "models" to come to the club, etc. so why feed into that? I'm all for going out to celebrate stuff and once in a while just throw down some cash, but in general the club scene is tired. And then a majority of the folks in clubs are phony.

Now owning a club is a totally different thing...
co motherfreakin sign.    ill go out and hit up a club every now and then but i'm just not into it like i once was.   i would much rather hit up a chill house party, where the women are right, i know ill have a nice amount to drink  either because ill pitch in on drink or they'll be lots of drink there already and i know i can have a good time without feeling like i threw away money.  

also i never liked the fact that i'm paying a $20-30 cover to get into a club and i'm being told what i can and can't wear (that never appealed to me for whatever reason), i gotta get frisked down by some punk bouncer, the drinks are overpriced and watered down, and while it's easy to pull women at a club, i rather pull women at some house party for free instead.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

1) You Don't have enough money

2) Your social life sucks.

*hint, number one is easier to cope with.
See this is where I will pull a DCAmerican. Clubs are money pits in general, designed to take money. Some I know of will hire "models" to come to the club, etc. so why feed into that? I'm all for going out to celebrate stuff and once in a while just throw down some cash, but in general the club scene is tired. And then a majority of the folks in clubs are phony.

Now owning a club is a totally different thing...
co motherfreakin sign.    ill go out and hit up a club every now and then but i'm just not into it like i once was.   i would much rather hit up a chill house party, where the women are right, i know ill have a nice amount to drink  either because ill pitch in on drink or they'll be lots of drink there already and i know i can have a good time without feeling like i threw away money.  

also i never liked the fact that i'm paying a $20-30 cover to get into a club and i'm being told what i can and can't wear (that never appealed to me for whatever reason), i gotta get frisked down by some punk bouncer, the drinks are overpriced and watered down, and while it's easy to pull women at a club, i rather pull women at some house party for free instead.

Anyone that lives in a majority city and pays to get into clubs is not hip to the guest list world. I have NEVER paid for a club in this city. And I won't disappear in this city. I got nothing to fear in this city. In this city.

Anyone that lives in a majority city and pays to get into clubs is not hip to the guest list world. I have NEVER paid for a club in this city. And I won't disappear in this city. I got nothing to fear in this city. In this city.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Shut up, man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Shut up, man.

I've never been a club person. I enjoy going to Latin clubs once a month because I'm trained in a few Latin dances and I like to practice with live music and my friends. I don't go to dress skimpy in short dress and in heels, or grind on some dude. I go to actually dance, and very few people go to clubs in general to actually dance.

I've never been a club person. I enjoy going to Latin clubs once a month because I'm trained in a few Latin dances and I like to practice with live music and my friends. I don't go to dress skimpy in short dress and in heels, or grind on some dude. I go to actually dance, and very few people go to clubs in general to actually dance.

Different strokes for different folks...

Good to have a good balance, get out to nice clubs now and then... Catch the occasional bar... have a relaxing evening at home. To each their own..

Different strokes for different folks...

Good to have a good balance, get out to nice clubs now and then... Catch the occasional bar... have a relaxing evening at home. To each their own..

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.
This.
/ Thread

This is TOOOOO true.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.
This.
/ Thread

This is TOOOOO true.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I just go to Las Vegas every other month for the weekend to get partying out my system. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE VEGAS.
wink.gif

I couldn't agree with this any more. I still club here and there in Toronto...but ever since going to Vegas... every club around here seems inadequate compared to what was there. Man I need to get back there soon.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I just go to Las Vegas every other month for the weekend to get partying out my system. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE VEGAS.
wink.gif

I couldn't agree with this any more. I still club here and there in Toronto...but ever since going to Vegas... every club around here seems inadequate compared to what was there. Man I need to get back there soon.

in san francisco honestly i like bars more than clubs. the only times im really down to go to a club is if im in vegas or la. maybe miami but thats just based off word of mouth.

in san francisco honestly i like bars more than clubs. the only times im really down to go to a club is if im in vegas or la. maybe miami but thats just based off word of mouth.

Back
Top Bottom