T'is the hour of the dawning of a VICTORIAN DISCOURSE, Vol. THRICE

Who, among thee, shall commence our proceedings?

The hagis I dinned upon today at Hamburg King was quite delectable. T'was it not?

Yonder we shall voyage again!

Thrice we have voyaged? What mishaps and good-doings shall we encounter?

H'mm, thine gesture o' conceived post awaken before thine eyes. Thy shrieks o' laughter be in open air.

Sir Apollo of XXXIIIington, thine threads conjure untold quantity o' motifs.

roll.gif

^Sir Apollo of XXXIIIington, of which county do thy makest thy abode from whence thy be a disciple of such a base crusade asthe Raptors of Toronto?
sick.gif

Why, I dare say, thou art wondereth whenst such thread shall reareth thine ugly head.

Gentlemen, gather round as I embark on a tragic of tales whichth involveth my thwarted attempt to covet the female my liking.

Twas twice days of old when I squired said young lady towardst the moors of yonder. Her well endowed boosom left a ting in my nickers. One might say I wasaching to pummeleth her nether regions with the intensity of a thousand Excaliburs. Whenst I moved in to slay the beast, she informed me that she'd beenvisited by her wrentched aunt flow. Needless to say, I saddled my steed and rode off into the night, leaving the wench downst at the river with high hopes thata sorcerer might stumble upon her and damn her darkend soul to the pits of hell.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

^One might sayeth, thou art not jousting.

Indeedst. One might dareth fix histh mouth to speak such crude words.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

HOP UP ON NTeeeeeee, TURN MY SWAG OWNNNNN
SEE SOME GENTLE MEN AND BE LIKE WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP

Dost thy snout sniff thee faint scent of hateth?

Tis a jolly day for the various avenues of our beloved fief Niketalk! May the bards commemorate this day!

Ah! Indeed, twas many a moon since last I encountered a thread such as this! Good morrow, men! How doth the Sabbath fand thee? I am currently ingesting apreparation of entheogen leaves whilst awaiting the sporting game betwixt the Cowboy Clan of Dallaschester and the Swashbucklers of Tampadale....

Back
Top Bottom