T'is the hour of the dawning of a VICTORIAN DISCOURSE, Vol. THRICE

Originally Posted by potus2028

Bah! I much prefer those females who posess the caramelled complexion like that of hybrid Moors, and ample of chest...indeed so ample that I of the large hands may struggle mightily 2 palm such a bless'd teat...this, THIS my friends, is the defintion of pulchritude!
roll.gif

indeed a man after mine own heart. (no joust)
on which road towards Canterbury might we find such hybrid maidens of Moorish desent who's belts are not chaste during the hours of lighted torches.

That which hast cast me bewildered is that of the same which has dawned me to a state of thyne own omission. Twas a clouded mind I am stricken with.

The arrows of the thine great admins shall striketh thee with such prevalent force....thou shall be removed from the talk of Nike if such diction is not

Failure, son did seek. Such is shall he'll be granted.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

That which hast cast me bewildered is that of the same which has dawned me to a state of thyne own omission. Twas a clouded mind I am stricken with.

The arrows of the thine great admins shall striketh thee with such prevalent force....thou shall be removed from the talk of Nike if such diction is not

granted as he shall, a pic of thine accomplishment i
endow with
b2b3536beaae6560829d7fd681492b67443e35d.pjpg
ETH

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
Didst son reacheth??? B/c I knoweth that I doth to followsuch a thread.

Sir, you forget yourself...if you lack such knowledge 2 speak in the tongue of a gentleman, why darken the doorstep of enlightened? Peasants like you are fitonly 2 bring me my slippers and fetch my pipe (no dandy)...now, if you will do neither, I demand that you remove your countenance at once and forevermore, lestwhen I next encounter you, I shall eh-ther you further!

Sir, you forget yourself...if you lack such knowledge 2 speak in the tongue of a gentleman, why darken the doorstep of enlightened? Peasants like you are fit only 2 bring me my slippers and fetch my pipe (no dandy)...now, if you will do neither, I demand that you remove your countenance at once and forevermore, lest when I next encounter you, I shall eh-ther you further!
Thou hast uttered pestilence fill'd scrolls, agreeance be shown.

Sir, you forget yourself...if you lack such knowledge 2 speak in the tongue of a gentleman, why darken the doorstep of enlightened? Peasants like you are fit only 2 bring me my slippers and fetch my pipe (no dandy)...now, if you will do neither, I demand that you remove your countenance at once and forevermore, lest when I next encounter you, I shall eh-ther you further!
Thou hath my concurrence. For the art of discourse, thou linguistics need be superior to those of the wretched peasantry.

Forsooth, I find the General forum shallow and pedantic in these wretch'd hours of labour...it be with this sentiment that I indeed extend my pinky in themanner of a gentleman whilst bumping this thread...

Be there no true gentlemen interested in discourse? It may be possibly due 2 my current drinking of a tincture of fermented potatoes, but I once more bumpeththis thread most pompously...thus it is written, thus let it be done!

Tis the hour of work for thy home. Let it be known that thy merry-men hath lay acknowledgement upon thread of thee. Long live the queen!

Be there no true gentlemen interested in discourse? It may be possibly due 2 my current drinking of a tincture of fermented potatoes, but I once more bumpeth this thread most pompously...thus it is written, thus let it be done!
It would seem, kind sir, that thus jolly good board of messaging is filled with beastly brutes. The gentlemen is aptly brushed aside for threadsin which the mammories of graciously endowed wenches art displayed. Tis saddening, although it brings quite the fleeting enlargement of my nether regions.

Bah! I much prefer those females who posess the caramelled complexion like that of hybrid Moors, and ample of chest...indeed so ample that I of the large hands may struggle mightily 2 palm such a bless'd teat...this, THIS my friends, is the defintion of pulchritude!

Thou speaketh with perspicacious tongue... A sage fellow indeed. But be forewarned many a harlot hast scorched me nigs. It would be wise to armor oneself whenbetrothed with a courtesan as many good fellows have mounted before thy.

Back
Top Bottom