T'is the hour of the dawning of a VICTORIAN DISCOURSE, Vol. THRICE

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

smh
Thou art madest that you have been styled on?

Sound the Feasting Horns! Shall Diddy Boppith to the sounds of Greensleeves?

YEEEEE AWWWWW!!!!!!

Tis a momentous occasion when a discourse of victorian peoples is had amongst these threads where peasants roam free.

Spoiler [+]
I tried.

What sayeth thine good men of Kimberly Kardashian? A fine specimen if thou must say. Given a heavenly chance I would unsheath my underloins and give thricethrusts before laying docile and muscles strain'd.

Shall a thousand maidens descend upon thee, oh gravediggers, as thou shall now be known as the great ressurector. Such gentlemanly discourse needs rightfulplacement amongst the stuck and stickied, as only a manly and gentle gentleman can dipeth thy tongue in the annals of language. Mind you, I make such astatement with no association to those who lay with thine own kind.

Good Sir CROSSISOM, the lady Kardashian is truly ajewel of Persia. Given the slightest inclination I would proudly pucker mine own lips as to recieve flatulence from the glorious pillows that protect herwhilst she sits. Sir Ray-J of the House of Brandy is certainly a victor in many eyes.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Good Sir CROSSISOM, the lady Kardashian is truly a jewel of Persia. Given the slightest inclination I would proudly pucker mine own lips as to recieve flatulence from the glorious pillows that protect her whilst she sits. Sir Ray-J of the House of Brandy is certainly a victor in many eyes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

From the depths of hell, has this thread come forth?

*clap clap*

A celebration shall commence upon the day of the new moon in honor of this most joyous occasion. Will roasted swince suffice, or shall summon Sir Ronald of the kingdom McDonald to supply us with those...by what name are they called...burgs of ham?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes yes tis thee that has risen from the dead that i so fathomed this day. yet not so righteously will we dine with Sir Ronald of the KingdomMcDonald but tis thee Sir Court Angus Burgs of Ham.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

yes yes tis thee that has risen from the dead that i so fathomed this day. yet not so righteously will we dine with Sir Ronald of the Kingdom McDonald but tis thee Sir Court Angus Burgs of Ham.

roll.gif
It shall be a most splendid occasion, my good chap. Pray tell, will any of you object to my changing thesubject of this discourse for a mere second? I think not.

Have any of you old chaps taken a gander at this fine specimen? Why, I do not know how the artist of this portraitwas able to capture a moment in time so clearly with an easel and paintbrushes. I was informed by someone earlier today that it is a new hobby calledphotography. 'Tisn't witchcraft, I assure you. Without more of my incessant rambling, here 'tis.

2rzz8r9.jpg

Oh, what a grand time I would have by impregnating this fair maiden. What say you, old chaps?

This handheld charm capable of capturing moments in time that you speak of tis not witchcarft, but one of legions of mysterious developments from the isle ofSony.

2rzz8r9.jpg

a fair maiden say you????

surely a beauty such as this is not of the mortal world?? what i see before me is a goddess with beauty that would stand true even in the presence athena,aphrodite......and Kellz.

Alas i feel light headed as gast my gaze over her magnificence....although i feel it isn't the 12jugs of ale i had at breakfast.... but my blood cursinthrough my veins down into my colassal phallus. A strange urge i feel coming over myself
mad.gif
....i think thee shall head to the stores to acquire some goose fat
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Shall a thousand maidens descend upon thee, oh gravediggers, as thou shall now be known as the great ressurector. Such gentlemanly discourse needs rightful placement amongst the stuck and stickied, as only a manly and gentle gentleman can dipeth thy tongue in the annals of language. Mind you, I make such a statement with no association to those who lay with thine own kind.
roll.gif

thy inundation of decadence has gone ye far. thy act of obstinate to near. Cometh to my arms lass and sing along the journeys of thee dukes and baroness.Forget thee vacuous peasantry who wince at nobility. thy brutish discourse on la femme is grave, show ye chivalry and let go ye of the bossom.

Originally Posted by Sir Smedroc

a fair maiden say you????

surely a beauty such as this is not of the mortal world?? what i see before me is a goddess with beauty that would stand true even in the presence athena, aphrodite......and Kellz.

Alas i feel light headed as gast my gaze over her magnificence....although i feel it isn't the 12jugs of ale i had at breakfast.... but my blood cursin through my veins down into my colassal phallus. A strange urge i feel coming over myself
mad.gif
....i think thee shall head to the stores to acquire some goose fat
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see what thou has done. BEHOLD!! the princess of fellatio... and disease transmitted through the very act in which Sir CROSSISOM sayeth shall be done, givena heavenly chance, to the lady Kardashian!!

'tis quoted:

Originally Posted by Sir CROSSISOM

What sayeth thine good men of Kimberly Kardashian? A fine specimen if thou must say. Given a heavenly chance I would unsheath my underloins and give thrice thrusts before laying docile and muscles strain'd.

Back
Top Bottom