T'is the hour of the dawning of a VICTORIAN DISCOURSE, Vol. THRICE

roll.gif

these always get me rollin

bumpeth

Thou ponders on how he who wanders thy general section doesnt stumble upon thee thread for this extended period. Thou has embarked on a much comedic threadwhilst browsing thy general section

Loleth @ the SpongeBob reference.

*Sir CParkFresh*
Indeed, this be so. One must take care that he not plunge into the afflicted caverns of a maiden who posesses a box hotter than the brimstone of Hades itself.Forsooth, a gentleman may arise in the morning only 2 find a viscous approximation of the batter of a pancake emitting from his loins. I hereby quoth a bard ofMoor music: "But soft, it be thine pretty face, thick thighs, light eyes...but whenceforth their insides?!" A tart may appear comely and appealing,but this does not mean she may not cause a man's loins 2 be immolated with dis-ease. Take heed!

Originally Posted by potus2028

*Sir CParkFresh*
Indeed, this be so. One must take care that he not plunge into the afflicted caverns of a maiden who posesses a box hotter than the brimstone of Hades itself. Forsooth, a gentleman may arise in the morning only 2 find a viscous approximation of the batter of a pancake emitting from his loins. I hereby quoth a bard of Moor music: "But soft, it be thine pretty face, thick thighs, light eyes...but whenceforth their insides?!" A tart may appear comely and appealing, but this does not mean she may not cause a man's loins 2 be immolated with dis-ease. Take heed!

/Thread

*Sir CParkFresh*
Indeed, this be so. One must take care that he not plunge into the afflicted caverns of a maiden who posesses a box hotter than the brimstone of Hades itself. Forsooth, a gentleman may arise in the morning only 2 find a viscous approximation of the batter of a pancake emitting from his loins. I hereby quoth a bard of Moor music: "But soft, it be thine pretty face, thick thighs, light eyes...but whenceforth their insides?!" A tart may appear comely and appealing, but this does not mean she may not cause a man's loins 2 be immolated with dis-ease. Take heed!
roll.gif

Ah, the firery applause of the groin that you speak of be a most wretched season of gnashing.
The hide of dual ewes fastened tightly to thine rod shall guard thy loin of genital tretchery, whilst indulging in great pleasure
with loose mentrills of the resting hours.

Tis thine own self that shalt not let this thread whither like an autumn leave...more alive than thy king whence his queen don her day of birth gown thisdiscourse shall courteously stay!

I concur good sir, shallow and pedantic as I view thou scriptures. One ownself does pronounce that thine thread has indeed created quite boisterous upheaval ofthine diaphragm. I sayeth carry on good sirs with thine merry making just be ware that the beasts does hear thine screams, especially thou who art titlesbns1201 but quite bewitching was thine first correspondence in said scriptures .

I bring you news from the province of Phillyshire...with the most magnanimous victory of yon Phillies, the denizens of the city were jubilant, and laid waste 2the streets. It were a fearsome sight, as many a rubbish receptacle was set ablaze, valuables remov'd from their stores by raucous scoundrels, and aconstable's vehicle upended (I must admit I took merriment at the last piece of news, 4 I detest constables, and in my opinion, they may be fornicat'dunder consent of the King.) What be poppulatin with thee this evening?

I bring you news from the province of Phillyshire...with the most magnanimous victory of yon Phillies, the denizens of the city were jubilant, and laid waste 2 the streets. It were a fearsome sight, as many a rubbish receptacle was set ablaze, valuables remov'd from their stores by raucous scoundrels, and a constable's vehicle upended (I must admit I took merriment at the last piece of news, 4 I detest constables, and in my opinion, they may be fornicat'd under consent of the King.) What be poppulatin with thee this evening?

T'is the night of the devil. Unkempt rotten scoundrels are about, a-knocking at the threshold, expecting a six-pence.

But alas, I feign hipocrity, as I hath partook in said festivities. I hath donned the countenance of the honorable Sir Juelz Santanington (make haste to theCouncil of Portraits, Vol. Hallowseve Countenances)

Here ye here ye, thoust kingeth haveth arrived and I order thouth to trounce on the tyranny of those whometh opposeth the order of thee. Aha, this reefereth Ihath smoketh haveth given me the power o' zeus and with it I declareth niketalketh as the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RDubb

Here ye here ye, thoust kingeth haveth arrived and I order thouth to trounce on the tyranny of those whometh opposeth the order of thee. Aha, this reefereth I hath smoketh haveth given me the power o' zeus and with it I declareth niketalketh as the
indifferent.gif

Rubbish! You are not a king but a common pauper to have let such a fine discourse lay wretched in the annals of the search pages. I lay claim to your vassageand bite my thumb, good sir! Ressurection, I say! Hazaah!

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Here ye here ye, thoust kingeth haveth arrived and I order thouth to trounce on the tyranny of those whometh opposeth the order of thee. Aha, this reefereth I hath smoketh haveth given me the power o' zeus and with it I declareth niketalketh as the
indifferent.gif

Rubbish! You are not a king but a common pauper to have let such a fine discourse lay wretched in the annals of the search pages. I lay claim to your vassage and bite my thumb, good sir! Ressurection, I say! Hazaah!
The honorable I Be John Mayer hath traveled whence to the deepest depths of Hades and revived a thread of bygone months.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

indifferent.gif

Rubbish! You are not a king but a common pauper to have let such a fine discourse lay wretched in the annals of the search pages. I lay claim to your vassage and bite my thumb, good sir! Ressurection, I say! Hazaah!
The honorable I Be John Mayer hath traveled whence to the deepest depths of Hades and revived a thread of bygone months.
laugh.gif

'Tis my duty as a man of right peerage. I say, suge67, what business have you in such company? As post-coitus recourse, your mother has revealed manyunpleasentries. Back to the fields, dreg, or I shall expose the one you love who goes "baaaahhh".

Why have ye delved back into the depths of Hades to salvage this lost and forgotten post...?

indifferent.gif

So these are all of the LAMES i see going in/out of Medieval Times!

indifferent.gif

j/p this is some crazy ishh though!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Why have ye delved back into the depths of Hades to salvage this lost and forgotten post...?

indifferent.gif

Relax your shoulders, man. Tis much too hot to worry about the hows and whats of the present state of events. After delivering a good whallop to mine ownbovine, I have scoured yonder search page in hopes of rectifiying my boredome.

Back
Top Bottom