TITAN UPDATES.

Store opens at 12... Cards accepted except for bpi... Tick tock... Good luck to those joining the raffle...
smile.gif

Store opens at 12... Cards accepted except for bpi... Tick tock... Good luck to those joining the raffle...
smile.gif

A bunch of folks already dropped their ballots. One of the owners is there informing everyone u have to be really present for the raffle. ID must be presented if u get picked. The owner explained that they want to have the raffle go smoothly and make sure it doesnt fall to the resellers but to those who really love the kicks

A bunch of folks already dropped their ballots. One of the owners is there informing everyone u have to be really present for the raffle. ID must be presented if u get picked. The owner explained that they want to have the raffle go smoothly and make sure it doesnt fall to the resellers but to those who really love the kicks

^bro! i told u.. malas ang araw mo today! hehehe gudluck man. if u dont get them, u kno what to do man.

^bro! i told u.. malas ang araw mo today! hehehe gudluck man. if u dont get them, u kno what to do man.

^Was thinking the same thing. I don't think the store is that big to hold all the people who will be there for the raffle.

^Was thinking the same thing. I don't think the store is that big to hold all the people who will be there for the raffle.

for those who aint lucky enough for the raffle will surely settle for the hyperfuse FIBAs.. those were really dope kicks!

for those who aint lucky enough for the raffle will surely settle for the hyperfuse FIBAs.. those were really dope kicks!

Back
Top Bottom