TITAN UPDATES.

how much do the tai chi's go for? wow i need those white/royal blues and breds!!!!hihihihi!!!! and do they carry fsr's for the shoes?or are they really limited?

THANKS RED

how much do the tai chi's go for? wow i need those white/royal blues and breds!!!!hihihihi!!!! and do they carry fsr's for the shoes?or are they really limited?

THANKS RED

It was too crowded. I'm not sure if there's a/c there. Anyways, congratulations to the winners. Some were very lucky to win both away and home cw. Just like the one hired by "hugotero".
roll.gif
   I should have checked my horoscope... It was not my lucky day! I lost the raffle.
frown.gif

It was too crowded. I'm not sure if there's a/c there. Anyways, congratulations to the winners. Some were very lucky to win both away and home cw. Just like the one hired by "hugotero".
roll.gif
   I should have checked my horoscope... It was not my lucky day! I lost the raffle.
frown.gif

me too no luck in any raffle draw! lol, but my frend gave his 1 winning raffle to me not my size but its ok with me .
happy.gif

me too no luck in any raffle draw! lol, but my frend gave his 1 winning raffle to me not my size but its ok with me .
happy.gif

Congrats to everyone who won. Arby is one lucky dude!! Miko?? Let me guess, you got 1 pair each din of the Home and Aways, right?? There is no one luckier than you when it comes to sneaker release raffles LOL

Congrats to everyone who won. Arby is one lucky dude!! Miko?? Let me guess, you got 1 pair each din of the Home and Aways, right?? There is no one luckier than you when it comes to sneaker release raffles LOL

Just got home coming from the event and it was hella crazy over there. Jam packed! Saw some NT peeps also. One couple and a dude was picked for 3 pairs (had all the luck), as for me zero, nada, none. Beginner's luck? -  I didn't had any. Oh well, on to the next one. I was also actually expecting for some fitteds but there was none on display so I ended up not getting anything from the store. Will definitely be back for some purchase. Congrats TITAN!!!

Just got home coming from the event and it was hella crazy over there. Jam packed! Saw some NT peeps also. One couple and a dude was picked for 3 pairs (had all the luck), as for me zero, nada, none. Beginner's luck? -  I didn't had any. Oh well, on to the next one. I was also actually expecting for some fitteds but there was none on display so I ended up not getting anything from the store. Will definitely be back for some purchase. Congrats TITAN!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

hahaha! did not join the raffle , bro. was there for an old school shoes sana. unfortunately sa saturday pa release. nonetheless, always good 2 to see friends and fellow NTers.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

hahaha! did not join the raffle , bro. was there for an old school shoes sana. unfortunately sa saturday pa release. nonetheless, always good 2 to see friends and fellow NTers.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by warped

A bunch of folks already dropped their ballots. One of the owners is there informing everyone u have to be really present for the raffle. ID must be presented if u get picked. The owner explained that they want to have the raffle go smoothly and make sure it doesnt fall to the resellers but to those who really love the kicks

unavoidable........should be available @ ebay.ph by now, dude.

A bunch of folks already dropped their ballots. One of the owners is there informing everyone u have to be really present for the raffle. ID must be presented if u get picked. The owner explained that they want to have the raffle go smoothly and make sure it doesnt fall to the resellers but to those who really love the kicks

your right sir miko! his pair is from the US according to him. starting bid - 12k! hmmmm. i just read a post earlier that people in the US are just starting to line up for the big stages. and the raffles at various stores there are yet to be done. congratulations to titan. smh. i wish i was there at PI.

your right sir miko! his pair is from the US according to him. starting bid - 12k! hmmmm. i just read a post earlier that people in the US are just starting to line up for the big stages. and the raffles at various stores there are yet to be done. congratulations to titan. smh. i wish i was there at PI.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Yeah i would have to agree...at least they tried to make it a fair game for everyone
smile.gif
Congrats Titan!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom