TITAN UPDATES.

crux, more info on the "Not your regular Filipino AF1. Can you say RARE? 1 out of 4 RARE." ? any diff between that filipino AF1 on your blog than the others released a few yrs ago?

crux, more info on the "Not your regular Filipino AF1. Can you say RARE? 1 out of 4 RARE." ? any diff between that filipino AF1 on your blog than the others released a few yrs ago?

ej, nope your id has to be valid...a school id has a school year always so if its not school year 2010-2011 then i guess your not qualified...

ej, nope your id has to be valid...a school id has a school year always so if its not school year 2010-2011 then i guess your not qualified...

Yeah
happy.gif

what if they don't sell 215 Hyperdunk 2010s???
laugh.gif

I wonder whose McFly's they're raffling off... I'd say Raoul's or Dennis Tan's. I don't think Cariaso wears a 10.5

what if they don't sell 215 Hyperdunk 2010s???
laugh.gif

I wonder whose McFly's they're raffling off... I'd say Raoul's or Dennis Tan's. I don't think Cariaso wears a 10.5

215 pairs of hyperdunks
laugh.gif
it's almost like they DON'T want to give those mcflys away. But I guess 215 is way better than 2,015.
smile.gif

215 pairs of hyperdunks
laugh.gif
it's almost like they DON'T want to give those mcflys away. But I guess 215 is way better than 2,015.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by jrjmd

10% discount on purchase for all that could show a school id at titan...exclusion would be limited ed footwear...check titan22.com for further details or give them a call...

also for the mcflys here is what you should do to get it! 
What if your a graduate student already but you still have an i.d of your alma mater, would Titan still honor the 10% discount or you really have to be a student with present school i.d to avail of the 10% discount except limited edition footwear?
lol. I dont think there's that kind of loop hole... so, I think there won't be a 10% discount even if you have your old ID, especially when youre not studying anymore. but you should try anyways, just to find out. and let us here know whats the outcome.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by jrjmd

10% discount on purchase for all that could show a school id at titan...exclusion would be limited ed footwear...check titan22.com for further details or give them a call...

also for the mcflys here is what you should do to get it! 
What if your a graduate student already but you still have an i.d of your alma mater, would Titan still honor the 10% discount or you really have to be a student with present school i.d to avail of the 10% discount except limited edition footwear?
lol. I dont think there's that kind of loop hole... so, I think there won't be a 10% discount even if you have your old ID, especially when youre not studying anymore. but you should try anyways, just to find out. and let us here know whats the outcome.
wink.gif

What's good everyone! Currently having my hair done at Titan while online with their iPad!

Talk about a Whole new experience in hair grooming!

What's good everyone! Currently having my hair done at Titan while online with their iPad!

Talk about a Whole new experience in hair grooming!

wow idol toots are you having a make over?
wink.gif

or are you just making an excuse to cop a few pairs lol

post some nice kix that are up for grabs there!

wow idol toots are you having a make over?
wink.gif

or are you just making an excuse to cop a few pairs lol

post some nice kix that are up for grabs there!

I don't know if I am asking on the right thread but the WBF Hyperfuse are only available at Titan right? Or are they available in BHS or Nike Parks as well?

Back
Top Bottom