TITAN UPDATES.

I don't know if I am asking on the right thread but the WBF Hyperfuse are only available at Titan right? Or are they available in BHS or Nike Parks as well?

Migs is on burn mode
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

I don't know if I am asking on the right thread but the WBF Hyperfuse are only available at Titan right? Or are they available in BHS or Nike Parks as well?

Available at BHS but most of it is sold out

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Available at BHS but most of it is sold out

Jdm - lol naah just checking, fyi purposes only. Haha.

revelation - thanks for the info, I am not surprised since these are qs release I guess.

I think I'll just get the hair cut and scalp massage
roll.gif

Jdm - lol naah just checking, fyi purposes only. Haha.

revelation - thanks for the info, I am not surprised since these are qs release I guess.

I think I'll just get the hair cut and scalp massage
roll.gif

Migs,im sure you won't get out without a paper bag lol
But i enjoyed the massage bro so its really worth the trip and of course...
A good reason why we always go back to titan
wink.gif

To cop some nice kix...lol

Migs,im sure you won't get out without a paper bag lol
But i enjoyed the massage bro so its really worth the trip and of course...
A good reason why we always go back to titan
wink.gif

To cop some nice kix...lol

Just curious, the Titan Cut is 200 but the Titan Special is 400, whats the diff sa dalawa? Wasn't able to ask during the raffle, umuwi naraw un mga barbero nun haha!

Just curious, the Titan Cut is 200 but the Titan Special is 400, whats the diff sa dalawa? Wasn't able to ask during the raffle, umuwi naraw un mga barbero nun haha!

^^ I have been drooling to visit the store since opening day, too bad my scheduled trip to manila was canceled. Being there would be like a dream come true LOL

Congrats on your pick up on those BS Aways, pareng Mik
wink.gif

^^ I have been drooling to visit the store since opening day, too bad my scheduled trip to manila was canceled. Being there would be like a dream come true LOL

Congrats on your pick up on those BS Aways, pareng Mik
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mikronrob

Titan Special = Cut, Shave and Scalp Massage

Originally Posted by mikronrob

Titan Special = Cut, Shave and Scalp Massage

Went to Titan tonight. Luckily, I met The Jet and he was being interviewed in relation to Alaska's championship (I guess?)

Went to Titan tonight. Luckily, I met The Jet and he was being interviewed in relation to Alaska's championship (I guess?)

went there last night as well. i think he's being interviewed for ANC (the girl interviewing her looks familiar but i forgot her name. she does lifestyle news for the channel. anyone?) i got my haircut + shave and im really happy with the service. shout out to mang rod! really smooth and precise with the blades.

will definitely be coming back!

went there last night as well. i think he's being interviewed for ANC (the girl interviewing her looks familiar but i forgot her name. she does lifestyle news for the channel. anyone?) i got my haircut + shave and im really happy with the service. shout out to mang rod! really smooth and precise with the blades.

will definitely be coming back!

Back
Top Bottom