TITAN UPDATES.

Both lebron home away usab jerseys available now! however the staff said titan will only have the away shorts... jackets available also!

Both lebron home away usab jerseys available now! however the staff said titan will only have the away shorts... jackets available also!

LBJ Soldier 4 - CTK and SVSM cws and ZKV Rice and Lower Merions (both Homes cws) available tomorrow.

LBJ Soldier 4 - CTK and SVSM cws and ZKV Rice and Lower Merions (both Homes cws) available tomorrow.

Titan's going to offer number printing for the RP jerseys.

Hope they print names too!

pimp.gif

Lebron Soldier IV looks surprisingly good. Must-cop I must say. Aces and Rice Away looks better than the homes, IMO

Lebron Soldier IV looks surprisingly good. Must-cop I must say. Aces and Rice Away looks better than the homes, IMO

What's the news on the Aces homes, were they all cleaned out? Should I even bothering checking if there's still a 9.5 or 10 left for me??? thanks in advance whoever knows...

What's the news on the Aces homes, were they all cleaned out? Should I even bothering checking if there's still a 9.5 or 10 left for me??? thanks in advance whoever knows...

Back
Top Bottom