TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by brickthrower

The store's just a 10-minute walk from where I work. My wife's not going to like this.
hahaha! tell your wife you just have to go the the barbershop and get a trim... or get your daily shaving. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brickthrower

The store's just a 10-minute walk from where I work. My wife's not going to like this.
hahaha! tell your wife you just have to go the the barbershop and get a trim... or get your daily shaving. 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
brickthrower wrote:

I feel you man...rofl...

I hope, i can get my 1st kobe v..big stage..i want you...

roll.gif
roll.gif
brickthrower wrote:

I feel you man...rofl...

I hope, i can get my 1st kobe v..big stage..i want you...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Details regarding the release will be posted once available.

Titan will carry Nike, Adidas, Brand Jordan, And1, Converse, Reebok, K1X and New Era.

This is nice! talk about basketball one stop shop for all basketball and sneaker enthusiast. No more hassel of Store hopping
laugh.gif
from one place to another. I hope they have some NBA basketball jerseys (e.g. All sorts of jersey like Replica, Swingman, Authentic NBA jerseys and also jersey Tees etc.) and PBA jerseys (<--- I don't about this because this is accel right).

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Details regarding the release will be posted once available.

Titan will carry Nike, Adidas, Brand Jordan, And1, Converse, Reebok, K1X and New Era.

This is nice! talk about basketball one stop shop for all basketball and sneaker enthusiast. No more hassel of Store hopping
laugh.gif
from one place to another. I hope they have some NBA basketball jerseys (e.g. All sorts of jersey like Replica, Swingman, Authentic NBA jerseys and also jersey Tees etc.) and PBA jerseys (<--- I don't about this because this is accel right).

almost everyday i usually pass by before going to my project site, being a contractor, i could see the construction. . just needs a little more time. . it'll be done=)

almost everyday i usually pass by before going to my project site, being a contractor, i could see the construction. . just needs a little more time. . it'll be done=)

Back
Top Bottom